Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Wish-Bone® and I was compensated to write it. Regardless, what I have written, it is my own opinion and experience, and I hope you find it of use.
Game Time Buffalo Ranch Dressing Pinwheels Recipe
Whether you watch every game or just look forward to rival week, if you need a great new Game Time recipe I have it! We recently went on a mission to create the Game Time Buffalo Ranch Dressing Pinwheels recipe – a fast new recipe with Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch dressing. What we came up with is so easy that even kids can get involved with the preparation!
You can make your own favorite Game Time Wish-Bone® recipe by combining a few quick ingredients with one of Wish-Bone® creamy dressings! They have more than nine varieties to choose from (they are all amazing) My top two Wish-Bone® dressings are: Bacon Ranch and Buffalo Ranch Dressing. The two can be paired with so much that I have to keep them stocked in the fridge at all times!
Wish-Bone® Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 1 package small tortilla shells
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 15 oz can chicken breast
- ½ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 8 oz shredded white cheese
- 2-3 stalks of celery cut into slices on an angle
- Open and drain the chicken breast. Separate the chicken and stir in the Buffalo Sauce.
- Spread each tortilla with a generous amount of cream cheese.
- Cover the cream cheese with approximately ½ tbsp of Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing.
- Add the chicken to the tortilla. Add the angle cut celery to the chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded white cheese over top of the other ingredients.
- Tightly roll the tortilla up.
- Cut the roll up into 1” thick pieces on an angle. Each roll up will make approximately 4 pieces (once ends have been trimmed off).
- Serve with remaining Wish-Bone® Buffalo Ranch Dressing and enjoy!
What’s YOUR favorite Wish-Bone® dressing flavor? Grab my free printable download of this recipe below. I hope you and your guys enjoy!