Oh Baby! Take your baby everywhere hands free with the The Britax Baby Carrier!
When it comes to carrying your baby, Britax knows that the comfort of both parent and child are crucial. That’s why Britax, the leader in child safety, has designed the Britax Baby Carrier to provide the highest level of long-wearing comfort for both you and your growing baby. There are many different types of baby carriers on the market today. With all the variations it can be a difficult task to find a top of the line carrier that is comfortable for both baby and mommy that suits your needs. When trying to find a suitable baby carrier here is what you should take into consideration:
- Is this product Oeko-Tex 100 approved? Oeko-Tex is an independent ecological testing organization that tests textiles for any harmful substances or residue of chemicals.
- A top of the line carrier will provide the child with proper leg, back, and head support. Proper leg positioning (legs should be at a 90 degree angle) within carrier will provide spine and hip support. Since infants lack control of their head the carrier should reach above the baby’s head to provide stability.
- A baby carrier should be adjustable to be able to accommodate the changing physical conditions of the baby
- Adequate padding to provide comfort
- Durability of the materials used
- Easy to clean
I am pleased to say that as a Britax ambassador I’ve had the opportunity to try the new Britax Baby Carrier. The Britax baby carrier is a front soft baby carrier designed for babies from 8 pounds to toddlers up to 32 pounds. While many companies only focus on comfort for the baby the new Britax baby carriers have been designed with parents/caretakers also in mind. Britax’s baby carrier features the “CarryLong” System. The “CarryLong” System reduces the strain on the back and shoulders by evenly distributing the baby’s weight across the shoulders, back and hips. Britax’s baby carriers are also very versatile with removable infant inserts, an adjustable head support, and belt storage bands to store loose straps. Although my daughter is well into her teenage years, the superior quality of Britax’s new baby carrier is unparalleled.
**Other Great Features**
Padded leg openings
Breathable and easy to clean material
One-handed buckles and snaps
Easy adjustable waist belt
Adjustable head support
Simple slip on & off design makes it easy to use
Check out a complete list of features HERE!
Britax is the leading company committed to producing quality items while making sure your child’s safety is taken into consideration. Britax prides itself on producing top quality car seats, strollers, and now baby carriers. Their focus on providing quality over quantity has made Britax the best-selling child car seat in Europe and one of the most trusted brands by American parents/caregivers. With a company like Britax, that always aims to surpass all required federal standards, you just can’t go wrong.
For more information on Britax products, leave your questions here in the comments section or feel free to visit Britax Facebook Page, Britax los lleva segurosnofollow or on Twitter @SafeConBritaxnofollow .
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Best Buy is My One Stop Camera Destination Store! #CamerasatBestBuy - 12/17/2014
- Traditions Matter! Hickory Farms Offers Variety of Products and Charitable Giving - 12/17/2014
- FREE Body Wash at CVS! - 12/17/2014
- ZigZag Chevron Patterned Chiffon Elastic Stretch Headbands Just $5.49 Shipped - 12/17/2014
- *Just Released* $5 Coty Womans Fragrance Gift Set Coupon! - 12/17/2014
- Luvs Diapers offers Leak-Free Diaper Holiday with Baby! Enter Giveaway #LuvsLeakFreeHoliday - 12/16/2014
- The NEW Britax Car Seats are Here! WIN ONE! #BabySafeConBritax - 12/16/2014
- $1.50 Excedrin Coupon = $1.84 At Walmart - 12/16/2014
- BOGO Schick Razor Coupon = $2.49 Each At Target - 12/16/2014
- Publix Coupon Matchups Dec 18 – Dec 24 - 12/16/2014