What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Some posts may contain Affiliate Links. By using these links, you are helping to financially support Coupon Mamacita.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.couponmamacita.com
This policy was last modified on January 1, 2013
DISCLOSURES PERTAINING TO PROMOTIONS ADMINISTERED BY COUPON MAMACITA
Neither Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest is associated in any way with the content of any Giveaway, Contest, Competition, or Sweepstakes (Hereafter referred to as “Promotions”) administered by Couponista Mamacita or its Sponsor(s). The Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest. You are providing your information to Couponista Mamacita and its Sponsor(s) only, and not to Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest.
By entering any Promotion, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these disclosures or the announcement or offering of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Winners and all Entrants give permission to use their name, likeness, Entry and additional photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees on the prize. Fulfillment of tanning bedsprize(s) is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor(s)
The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Promotion Winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Couponista Queen and/or the Sponsor(s).
Winner(s) will be drawn by Rafflecopter or Random.org from all eligible Entries at the date and time posted for each Promotion, unless otherwise specified, and contacted via the email provided with the Entry. After notification the Winner will have 24-HOURS (unless otherwise posted differently) to claim the prize or forfeit. A new Winner will be drawn at the sole discretion of the Sponsor(s).
Entrants MUST be 18 or older (unless otherwise posted differently) to enter ANY Promotion administered by Coupon Mamacita.
Entrants may not reside in Belgium, Norway, Sweden, or India. ALL promotions are USA ONLY unless specified!
- Moore’s Sauces ONLY $0.99! - 03/22/2017
- Sing (DVD) $17.99 + get back $10.18 in SYW Points! - 03/22/2017
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal ONLY $1.13! - 03/22/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – March 21 - 03/21/2017
- Barilla Collezione ONLY $0.50! - 03/21/2017
- 50% off this Coleman 56 Quart Wheeled cooler - 03/21/2017
- Butterball Turkey Bacon ONLY $0.74! - 03/20/2017
- C&H Sugar ONLY $1.29! - 03/20/2017
- 15 Bakery Like Pastry Recipes To Try Right Now - 03/20/2017
- Tax Time is the Right Time for a Mobile Makeover with Cricket Wireless - 03/19/2017