Disclosure: This post has been sponsored. I am a KMart Blogger. All opinions are 100% mine
Our summer break was fascinating and fun! Chicago and our 7-Day cruise were awesome, but now it is time to get back to our routine: BACK To School!
Heading back to campus means a life filled with American History 101, Math Fundamentals and lots of dorm room study sessions. But before heading back though, one must ace Savings 101 & Dorm Style Basics (thankfully no textbooks required). Shopping at Kmart is a sure way to get an A+ on your college subjects. Kmart has savings on dorm style, studying supplies, small appliances, the latest gadgets & even a shower caddies and flip flops (a dorm life must)! Plus, if you’re looking for a little shopping extra credit, you’ll get it as a ShopYourWay Member when you earn points on your back to campus purchases. What are you waiting for? Start shopping smart!
Marilu always has a longer list then anyone, so as an avid frugal mom, you know I will look for the best deals! While I visit Kmart, I might as well see what I can treat myself too! Perhaps some exercise clothing to get me motivated once and for all! Ready to shop the smart way? Make sure to start with the Kmart Back to Campus Sale!
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – January 16 - 01/16/2017
- Purina One Smartblend Adult Dog Food ONLY $1.25! - 01/16/2017
- All Laundry Detergent $2 - 01/16/2017
- SoftSoap Body Wash for ONLY $0.42! - 01/16/2017
- Trident, Stride, Dentyne, Swedish Fish or Sour Patch ONLY $0.67! - 01/15/2017
- Farberware 12-Piece Stamped Stainless Steel Cutlery Set $24.20 with FREE Shipping! - 01/15/2017
- Dove Shampoo or Conditioner ONLY $1.25! - 01/15/2017
- Sunday Coupon Inserts January 15 - 01/14/2017
- Sign Up for Toluna! FREE Star Wars Toothbrush - 01/14/2017
- McDonald’s Mobile App: BOGO FREE Breakfast Sandwich! - 01/14/2017