Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with HP and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
School is in full sail and so are projects and homework! Now is a great time to stock up on great savings on HP ink. From October 4, 2015 to October 10, 2015, you can score a super great deal on HP ink. Don’t miss these savings!
HP Ink Deal
For the next seven days, when you buy one Original HP Ink, you can get a 2nd cartridge of equal or lesser value for 40% off. That’s a great savings, so get in on this deal now. You can score these savings on the HP website and at retailers nationwide like Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, and office Max.
This HP Ink Deal Won’t Last Long
So grab your savings now. Just head to the HP website, Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, or Office Max to get 40% off of an HP Ink cartridge when you buy another Original HP Ink at regular price.
How is the best way YOU save on ink?
- FREE Kindle eBooks – February 24 - 02/24/2017
- Open Front Casual Knit Long Sleeve Cardigan $15.99 Shipped! (6 colors) - 02/24/2017
- The Good Table Freezer to Plate Mixes ONLY $1! - 02/23/2017
- Han Solo – NEW Star Wars Movie Officially Begins with Start of Principal Photography - 02/23/2017
- Ensemble Drip Coffee Maker 12 Cup $24.99 + Extra savings! - 02/23/2017
- 5 Magical Ways Adults Can Enjoy Disney Cruises - 02/22/2017
- Free MP3 Music Download List of the Day – February 22 - 02/22/2017
- Crest Mouthwash ONLY $0.74! - 02/22/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – February 21 - 02/21/2017
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers ONLY $1! - 02/21/2017