Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with HP and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
School is in full sail and so are projects and homework! Now is a great time to stock up on great savings on HP ink. From October 4, 2015 to October 10, 2015, you can score a super great deal on HP ink. Don’t miss these savings!
HP Ink Deal
For the next seven days, when you buy one Original HP Ink, you can get a 2nd cartridge of equal or lesser value for 40% off. That’s a great savings, so get in on this deal now. You can score these savings on the HP website and at retailers nationwide like Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, and office Max.
This HP Ink Deal Won’t Last Long
So grab your savings now. Just head to the HP website, Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, or Office Max to get 40% off of an HP Ink cartridge when you buy another Original HP Ink at regular price.
How is the best way YOU save on ink?
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – August 18 - 08/18/2017
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Wildlife with a Splash of Adventure - 08/18/2017
- 15 Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes Under $10 - 08/18/2017
- Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent ONLY $1.87! - 08/18/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – August 17 - 08/17/2017
- 15 Easy and Delicious 30 Minute Meals - 08/17/2017
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 – Talking with Karen Gillan and Pom Klementieff #D23Expo - 08/17/2017
- Kellogg’s Cereal for ONLY $1.28! - 08/17/2017
- Lärabar Nutrition Bars for ONLY $0.83! - 08/16/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks -August 16 - 08/16/2017