Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with HP and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
School is in full sail and so are projects and homework! Now is a great time to stock up on great savings on HP ink. From October 4, 2015 to October 10, 2015, you can score a super great deal on HP ink. Don’t miss these savings!
HP Ink Deal
For the next seven days, when you buy one Original HP Ink, you can get a 2nd cartridge of equal or lesser value for 40% off. That’s a great savings, so get in on this deal now. You can score these savings on the HP website and at retailers nationwide like Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, and office Max.
This HP Ink Deal Won’t Last Long
So grab your savings now. Just head to the HP website, Staples, Best Buy, Office Depot, or Office Max to get 40% off of an HP Ink cartridge when you buy another Original HP Ink at regular price.
How is the best way YOU save on ink?
- Garnier Whole Blends ONLY $0.75! - 06/23/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – June 23 - 06/23/2017
- Back to School Deal! 60pk Elmer’s All Purpose School Glue Sticks only $0.18 - 06/23/2017
- Pringles Loud ONLY $0.35! - 06/23/2017
- BodyArmor Sports Drink ONLY $0.50! - 06/22/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – June 22 - 06/22/2017
- Cap’n Crunch Cereals ONLY $1.38! - 06/22/2017
- Mahatma Yellow Rice Mix ONLY $0.15! - 06/21/2017
- Beat Bugs – Old School Meets New School for Kids on Netflix - 06/21/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – June 21 - 06/21/2017