Kmart and Sears are bringing us yet another great opportunity!
Kmart’s lease-to-own program has begun! Customers with no credit, can now take a product home right away, and make biweekly payments and later decide whether to buy out or return the item. Need a TV, but can’t afford it? Visit Sears or Kmart and take it home with minimum in store payments! No credit required. Must have a picture ID, Social Security Number, and make your first very minimal payment in store. That’s it!
When you complete your minimum term payments, you decide whether you want to purchase it, continue leasing it and you have the option to buy whenever you are ready, or simply return it to WhyNotLeaseIt. To many of us, the idea of leasing products is a magnificent option, especiallyl if you are Sears/Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards Member!
Haven’t signed up yet? Go HERE and remember you get FREE Shipping when you sign up under me as your personal shopper, you will get FREE cash back in points and 90 Days of Shop Your Way Max which mean FREE shipping on $10+..
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Let’s Party! Join the #TFIOSparty Twitter Party 9/20 - 09/17/2014
- Sears #MoreToYou #MasDeLoTuyo Campaign! #AD - 09/17/2014
- **HOT** Bailey’s Coffee Creamer ONLY $0.25! - 09/17/2014
- U by Kotex Refresh Wipes ONLY $0.75 at Walgreens! - 09/16/2014
- Target Coupon Deals of the Week 9/14 – 9/20 - 09/16/2014
- Booster Coupon Walgreens Balance Rewards ENDS TODAY! - 09/16/2014
- FREE McDonald’s Small Coffee! - 09/16/2014
- FREE Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste! - 09/16/2014
- **FREE** Dial For Men Body Wash at Publix! Starting 9/18! - 09/16/2014
- Old Spice $8 in Coupons Gets The Manliest Men Covered from Head to Toes #Combos4Success - 09/15/2014