Kmart and Sears are bringing us yet another great opportunity!
Kmart’s lease-to-own program has begun! Customers with no credit, can now take a product home right away, and make biweekly payments and later decide whether to buy out or return the item. Need a TV, but can’t afford it? Visit Sears or Kmart and take it home with minimum in store payments! No credit required. Must have a picture ID, Social Security Number, and make your first very minimal payment in store. That’s it!
When you complete your minimum term payments, you decide whether you want to purchase it, continue leasing it and you have the option to buy whenever you are ready, or simply return it to WhyNotLeaseIt. To many of us, the idea of leasing products is a magnificent option, especiallyl if you are Sears/Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards Member!
Haven’t signed up yet? Go HERE and remember you get FREE Shipping when you sign up under me as your personal shopper, you will get FREE cash back in points and 90 Days of Shop Your Way Max which mean FREE shipping on $10+..
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Pampers Gifts to Grow CODE Worth 60 Points! - 10/31/2014
- **FREE** Redbox Movie Rental Code! Today ONLY! - 10/31/2014
- Amazon Toy Lightning Deals Oct 31st - 10/31/2014
- Save $1 off ONE Air Wick Good To Be Home Candle! - 10/31/2014
- Ready to Sleep In? Daylight Savings Time Ends Nov. 2! - 10/31/2014
- Campbell’s SpaghettiOs MicrOs Microwavable Pasta ONLY $0.48 at Walmart! - 10/30/2014
- FREE Always Sample! - 10/30/2014
- Amazon Toy Lightning Deals Oct 29th - 10/29/2014
- Publix Coupon Matchups 10/30 – 11/5 - 10/29/2014
- Target Coupon Deals of the Week 10/26 – 11/1 - 10/28/2014