Kmart and Sears are bringing us yet another great opportunity!
Kmart’s lease-to-own program has begun! Customers with no credit, can now take a product home right away, and make biweekly payments and later decide whether to buy out or return the item. Need a TV, but can’t afford it? Visit Sears or Kmart and take it home with minimum in store payments! No credit required. Must have a picture ID, Social Security Number, and make your first very minimal payment in store. That’s it!
When you complete your minimum term payments, you decide whether you want to purchase it, continue leasing it and you have the option to buy whenever you are ready, or simply return it to WhyNotLeaseIt. To many of us, the idea of leasing products is a magnificent option, especiallyl if you are Sears/Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards Member!
Haven’t signed up yet? Go HERE and remember you get FREE Shipping when you sign up under me as your personal shopper, you will get FREE cash back in points and 90 Days of Shop Your Way Max which mean FREE shipping on $10+..
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Colgate Max Toothpaste ONLY $0.49! - 10/20/2016
- 50% off Northwest Territory 6ft Fold-In-Half Table! Free Shipping - 10/20/2016
- Target: Tide Pods ONLY $1.48! - 10/20/2016
- Toys R Us: FREE Shopkins Toys on 10/23 - 10/19/2016
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – October 19 - 10/19/2016
- Gillette Venus Shave Gel FREE! - 10/19/2016
- CVS: FREE U by Kotex Barely There Thin Pantiliners + Moneymaker - 10/19/2016
- FREE Krispy Kreme Donut on Halloween Day! - 10/18/2016
- Cannon Striped Bath Towels 40% off - 10/18/2016
- Finding Deals on Back to School Items with Swap.com - 10/18/2016