Kmart and Sears are bringing us yet another great opportunity!
Kmart’s lease-to-own program has begun! Customers with no credit, can now take a product home right away, and make biweekly payments and later decide whether to buy out or return the item. Need a TV, but can’t afford it? Visit Sears or Kmart and take it home with minimum in store payments! No credit required. Must have a picture ID, Social Security Number, and make your first very minimal payment in store. That’s it!
When you complete your minimum term payments, you decide whether you want to purchase it, continue leasing it and you have the option to buy whenever you are ready, or simply return it to WhyNotLeaseIt. To many of us, the idea of leasing products is a magnificent option, especiallyl if you are Sears/Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards Member!
Haven’t signed up yet? Go HERE and remember you get FREE Shipping when you sign up under me as your personal shopper, you will get FREE cash back in points and 90 Days of Shop Your Way Max which mean FREE shipping on $10+..
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Run! Hershey’s Singles ONLY $0.25 at CVS! - 02/26/2017
- 65% off Mini LED Multimedia Home Theater Projector! - 02/26/2017
- Xtra Laundry Detergent $0.99 at CVS - 02/26/2017
- GREAT Deal on Revlon Cosmetics or Beauty Tools at CVS! - 02/25/2017
- Sunday Coupon Inserts – February 26 - 02/25/2017
- **HOT** Charmin Only $ 3.99 at Publix - 02/25/2017
- FREE Kindle eBooks – February 24 - 02/24/2017
- Open Front Casual Knit Long Sleeve Cardigan $15.99 Shipped! (6 colors) - 02/24/2017
- The Good Table Freezer to Plate Mixes ONLY $1! - 02/23/2017
- Han Solo – NEW Star Wars Movie Officially Begins with Start of Principal Photography - 02/23/2017