Last week I was part of a group of Bloggers invited to attend a Teleconference with Alfonso “Poncho” de Anda.
Poncho de Anda is a Mexican TV personality, host of Univision’s “Dale con Ganas” and the co-host of morning show “Despierta America, as well as several years for special events such as the red carpet of the “Latin Billboard Awards,” “Miss Universe,” the “Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade,” and “Live Earth.”
He has partnered with Huggies® who is introducing new and improved products designed to withstand the real life challenges of parenting: Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers and Huggies® Wipes, to put to the test his experience with fatherhood! He shared valauable tips, advice and lots more information!
Speaking for myself, the role of a parent can sometimes (or most of the time?) get a bit demanding and challenging! To me it was quite a surprise since motherhood came a little bit late in my life. Luckily Huggies was around to rescue me!
The new and improved Huggies® Wipes ar great, not only for the baby’s “booty” or their typical food mess but also for US parents! They come handy at the supermarket for cleaning the handle on the shopping carts, sweaty faces etc. !
Poncho is my new hero!
- Lots of NEW Coupons! - 11/01/2014
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program: NEW 100 Point Code! - 10/31/2014
- Pampers Gifts to Grow CODE Worth 60 Points! - 10/31/2014
- **FREE** Redbox Movie Rental Code! Today ONLY! - 10/31/2014
- Amazon Toy Lightning Deals Oct 31st - 10/31/2014
- Save $1 off ONE Air Wick Good To Be Home Candle! - 10/31/2014
- Ready to Sleep In? Daylight Savings Time Ends Nov. 2! - 10/31/2014
- Campbell’s SpaghettiOs MicrOs Microwavable Pasta ONLY $0.48 at Walmart! - 10/30/2014
- FREE Always Sample! - 10/30/2014
- Amazon Toy Lightning Deals Oct 29th - 10/29/2014