Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.
AT&T Next is a another way to take advantage of AT&T and its great network. AT&T Next gives you the great service you know and love with the added benefit of getting a new phone every year. It’s an ah-mazing deal from a reliable network!
AT&T Next – It’s All About the Next Great Device
This program from AT&T allows you to get a top of the line phone every single year. The days of using the same phone for years until you’re able to buy or upgrade are over. Instead, AT&T rolls in the price of a new phone into your plan, so you retain a great price and still get to stay up to date with the latest high tech devices. And you can do it all on a network you know and trust.
To sweeten the pot, AT&T Switch & Save Deal to help you switch your wireless service to AT&T. All you have to do is purchase a new smartphone on AT&T Next, activate eligible voice and data service, port your current telephone number, and trade in your current eligible smartphone. Easy peasy! This offer is ideal for families or small businesses, because multiple lines can take advantage of this great deal and even AT&T Switch & Save Deal for AT&T’s most popular smartphones when you buy both on AT&T Next. But gotta hurry! This deal isn’t going to be around long, it ends March 31, 2016!
- Buy a new smartphone on AT&T Next, activate a new line with qualified wireless service, and port your number from Verizon, Sprint, or T-Mobile.
- Trade in your current eligible smartphone online or in store and receive either AT&T store credit or an AT&T Promotion Card for the amount of your trade in.
- Get an AT&T Visa pre-paid gift card in the amount of the early termination fee or device balance owed minus your trade in value.
- Total credits of up to $650
- Available to new and existing customers.
- Purchase two eligible smartphones from the same manufacturer on AT&T Next installment plan.
- The first phone can be either a new line or an upgrade.
- The second line must be a new line purchased on AT&T Next.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan.
- After 3 billing cycles or less, you’ll receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits
That’s it. It’s as easy as pi. Get it? Pi is 3.14. It’s a geeky math reference. Never mind. Anyway, with these great savings offers, you’ll be able to switch to a fantastic service provider, save on the newest phones, and then get one of the hot new phones available through AT&T every single year!
AT&T Next – You Always Have the Latest Great Phone
With AT&T Next, you’ll always be on the forefront of smartphone technology, because you’ll always have the latest smartphone out there! And with their incentives to help you switch, it’s a great way to save. Visit the AT&T Switch & Save Deal website to learn more about what AT&T Next has to offer!
* Credits start in 2 bill cycles. Unlimited Plan req’s elig. TV svc. If not elig., AT&T will move you to 10 GB plan (Overage charge $15/GB) or to your old plan (restr’s apply). After 22 GB of data usage AT&T may slow speeds. Seeatt.com/unlimitedplan for details.
1Ltd time offer (PR ends 3/31/16). Each line reqs elig. port-in, trade-in, purch. & svc. Min. $10 trade-in credit/promo card (for AT&T products/svc only) + prepaid card (w/in 90 days) for device balance/early term. Fee amount less trade-in. Credits valid for 5 mths & not valid for cash. Details at AT&T Switch & Save Deal . Fees, charges and restrictions apply.
2Limited time offer (Ends 3/31/16 in Puerto Rico) Select devices. BOGO must be same manufacturer. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to $21.67 per month). Pay up to $65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $950) is due. Activation, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See att.com/buyonegiveone for details