Weâ€™ve all done it! Breathed into our hand then taken a whiff to check if our breath is fresh. Did you know the best way to check your breath is to lick the back of your hand, let it dry, and then smell it? I found that out when I tried the line of oral care products by TheraBreath. I am a big fan of natural products and I was eager to give these â€œhealthyâ€ oral health products a try. They are alcohol-free and sugar-free. They also do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, the common â€œfoamingâ€ detergent found in most toothpaste. This “Foam” has been known to lead to dry mouth and cause canker sores.
I was really surprised how well they worked. The toothpaste is quite different from other toothpastes. The Fresh Breath toothpaste has a nice, mild citrus-like taste. The clear gel is not gritty and it doesnâ€™t burn but it is very effective. After brushing I felt as if my teeth, gums and tongue were really clean and fresh.
There is more to good oral health than just brushing. Did you know that dry mouth leads to bad breath? Healthy saliva contains a high concentration of oxygen, which inhibits bad breath. TheraBreathâ€™s Oral Rinse is a clear, mild, nearly tasteless solution designed to eliminate bad breath and reduce germs. After rinsing, my mouth was fresh but not overly minty which often happens with commercial mouthwashes that merely mask mouth odors.
My favorite product isÂ the TheraBreath Mouth Wetting Fresh Breath Lozenges.Â I always carry gum or mints on hand and I really enjoyed these Mandarin Mint flavored lozenges… YES….MANDARIN, YUM! They offered just a bit of sweetness with a hint of citrus flavor.Â They were very tasty and unique â€“ and as the lozenge dissolves, an effervescent sensation occurs which is quite refreshing.Â I admit it took some getting used to but I really grew fond of these mints.Â In fact my whole family enjoyed them and we stashed them everywhere — in the car, in gym bags, in pockets and purses, and in desk drawers!
If fresh breath is important to you I recommend you give TheraBreath a try.Â The product line is quite impressive as is their philosophy.Â TheraBreath products are sold at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and lots of your favorite retailers. Find a retailer near you HERE!Â Â Products may also be purchased from TheraBreath online.
TheraBreath offers a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee so you have nothing to lose â€“ except bad breath!
OR……….WIN IT HERE!
THREE Coupon Mamacita Readers will have the opportunity to try these awesome product FREE!Â Each winner will receive a Toothpaste and Oral Rinse TheraBreath set!
- Subscribe to my blog by email.
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect.
- Follow me onÂ Twitter and tweet the giveaway. You can tweet once per day. Leave me the link to your tweet.
- Follow TheraBreath on Twitter
- Follow TheraBreath on Facebook.
- Add my button to your blog.
- Register to SWAGBUCKS and start earning POINTS!
This Giveaway is only opened to US residents, 18 years of age or older. Ends on March 11, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected byÂ random.org and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Good Luck all!
Disclosure:Â I received a sample of the product for review purposes. I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
- Publix Coupon Matchups 9/4 – 9/10 - 09/02/2014
- Save $0.75 any Bottle of Coffee-mate Creamer Coupon! - 09/02/2014
- Valley Fresh Canned Chicken ONLY $1.38 at Walmart! - 09/02/2014
- Save $1 off any ONE Lipton Black Tea Bag! - 09/02/2014
- Save $1 off ONE Package of Campbells Go™ Soup! - 09/01/2014
- Save $1 off THREE Campbells Healthy Request Soups! - 09/01/2014
- Infinity Silver Karma Wish Tree Best Friend Love Bracelet ONLY $1.94 & FREE Shipping! - 09/01/2014
- Save $0.75 off THREE Totinos™ Rolls Snacks or Bold Rolls! - 09/01/2014
- *Just Released* 4 Non-Drowsy Claritin 30ct or larger - 09/01/2014
- Pampers Gifts to Grow CODE Worth 10 Points! - 09/01/2014