I am so excited to share with you my nomination for the Yahoo! Women Who Shine contest.
Here she is…..Nicole from MamaNYC. She’s a wife, mother of one (with one on the way), student, mentor and entrepreneur.
Nicole is an amazing woman! She began her blog MamaNYC in mid-2010 after a career as an e-Commerce and Internet marketing professional. Operating her own web design & Internet marketing consulting business in 2001 and has worked with small business owners as well as Fortune 500 companies.
This young mom earned her Bachelor of Science degree in 2010 and is currently working on her MBA (Marketing) as a full-time graduate student. Upon graduation, she plans to teach online courses. She has spent the last five years coaching and mentoring students around the world.
Nicole is co-owner of BloggerPR, a blogger support and media group, which helps e-companies expand into the World Wide Web through social media management, product reviews, and more.
How did she get started? By designing her first website as an 11-year-old! The website became quite profitable and she was an overnight success being featured in several publications and magazines as a pre-teen! Not long after, at the age of 14, she developed WebLogic Consulting where she created graphics and websites, and assisted with online auctions.
I told you she was remarkable and she is definitely a woman who shines.
What is Yahoo! Women Who Shine? Shine is Yahoo’s site aimed at women with over 1.5 million followers on Facebook. Women Who Shine is a contest for remarkable women who are making a difference, impacting the community and changing lives each and every day. Women Who Shine wants to recognize that special woman, the shiniest of all women who shine, with a $10,000 CASH PRIZE!
I know you’ll agree that Nicole is that kind of woman — a woman who shines. Now head over HERE to vote for Nicole. I’m sure she can do a lot more shining with $10,000 in her pocketbook.
What are you waiting for? Go vote HERE. Thank you!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Save $0.55 off ONE Frigo Cheese Heads Snack Cheese! - 07/28/2014
- Join Me for the Walgreens Latino Twitter Party 8/5 #WalgreensLatino - 07/28/2014
- Save $3 off Schick Quattro Titanium Razor! - 07/28/2014
- Save $1 off FOUR Gerber 2nd Foods! - 07/28/2014
- Visine Eye Drops ONLY $1.99 at Walgreens! - 07/28/2014
- THREE Old Spice Deodorants ONLY $0.07 at Target! - 07/28/2014
- Save $1.50 VISINE Coupon! - 07/27/2014
- NEW Redplum Printable Coupons! - 07/27/2014
- Save $2 off any LISTERINE WHITENING Rinse! - 07/27/2014
- Bagel Bites ONLY $0.74 at Target! Through 8/2! - 07/27/2014