People…we’re all different. That’s what makes life so interesting! Our country is so diverse and unique due to the cultural blend of our nation.
If someone were to say “take a look at this list and pick the background you want to be.” Would I still choose to be Latina? Without a doubt! I’m proud of my heritage! Not to say it’s been easy. Have there been obstacles? Of course. But don’t we all face some sort of challenge daily? (Some days just getting out of bed is a challenge.) It’s how we overcome adversity that makes us who we are.
Believing in myself is important. Fortunately I am able to live a proud life as a Latina through the guidance of two incredibly amazing and powerful networks: Latina Mom Bloggers and Proud To Be Latina! Through this organization Latinas are given the encouragement and support they need to be the best “you”. The site affords Latinas everywhere the opportunity to come together for both personal and professional growth.
It’s not easy for women in general to be successful. Throw a ethnicity issue in the mix and the challenge increases. But being successful does take sacrifice, hard work and determination. Proud To Be Latina provides motivation through two distinguished programs: The EmPower Hour and our Latina Empowerment Conference to help Latinas achieve their dreams and goals.
So won’t you join me in celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month by being your best “you”? Get inspired! You CAN do it if you WANT to do it! Be proud of YOU…and be a proud Latina, too.
This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Crest Pro-health Rinse Just $0.57 Each at Walgreens - 01/29/2015
- Walgreens- Ziploc Products Just $0.75 Each - 01/29/2015
- *Just Released* $1.00 off Hot Chocolate TWO Keebler Cookies - 01/29/2015
- Shop Your Way Members – Possible Free Surprise Points! - 01/29/2015
- 10 Free eBooks 1/29/15 - 01/29/2015
- Victoria’s Secret – Free Love Addict Hand & Body Cream (No Purchase Necessary) - 01/29/2015
- Publix Coupon Matchups Jan 29 – Feb 4 - 01/28/2015
- *Just Released* $1.50 Well Beginnings Diapers Coupon + Walgreens Deal! - 01/28/2015
- *Just Released* $1.50 off (1) PERDUE FROZEN CHICKEN Product - 01/28/2015
- Campbell’s Soup Coupon = $0.67 Each at Walgreens - 01/27/2015