***UPDATED**** We are adding another Prize Pack!!! So now TWO Winners will each get a prize pack! Woohoo!!
I have frizzy hair. OK…. I said it! I DO! I also try to be health-conscious, and love it when I get the opportunity to review products that are good for me and my frizzy hair. Zotos asked me to try their Biotera Exotic Oil Collection and all they asked was that I give my honest review. So read on to discover what I thought about Zotos Professional products. What a great amazing variety of hair care products that I might not know where to start! That’s okay though as you can’t go wrong with any of them but I’m here to help and share some information. I was impressed with the many products! They have such lines as Volumax, Hairtrition, Age Beautiful, Quantum (the list goes on) which includes hair coloring, shampoos, conditioners, styling products, treatment products and more. They have something to suit all hair types, colored hair, dry hair, they have straighteners and well, anything to do with hair care. It’s your one stop ultimate shop for top of the line hair care products. No matter what type of hair care product you’re looking, whether it’s a nice styling spritz or a thermal protective product to protect your hair from blow dryers and/or straighteners Zotos has it in spades! In the AGEbeautiful permanent hair color line, recently introduced a new Demi Permanent hair color which is the FIRST anti-aging demi permanent liqui-creme hair color to effectively fight all 5 signs of aging hair. Now, what it is there not to love about that?! I admit it I’m aging, I’m a mom who works hard but I love that AGEbeautiful will help me take care of my hair effectively and will help it to shine, be soft and cover those gray hairs! AGE beautiful has been designed for maturing hair (35 years or older) that may be experiencing any of the 5 signs of aging hair. They have both permanent and Demi permanent. The demi lasts for up to 28 shampoos for which this timeframe could be extended if you use the corresponding hair care line. AGEbeautiful does not lack in color choices either as it comes in 18 natural-looking, of the most popular shades! My favorite of all, was the Biotera Exotic Oil Weightless Shine Oil Treatment. It left my hair with a natural shine showing off my gold highlights even more and very importantly DETANGLED! Two days later my hair was NOT oily. That is an accomplishment! The Biotera Exotic Oil Collection contains Moringa Oil, a product native of Africa and India providing precious oils that nourish our hair. I shop at Sally Beauty Supply and was happy to know that all the Zoto’s products are available there and at an amazingly price!! I was so satisfied and happy with the results of the Biotera Exotic Oil Collection that the awesome folks over at Zoto offered us a Biotera basket of goodies containing the following:
- The 4 Biotera Exotic Oil products
- Biotera Dry Shampoo and cute shower cap.
- Biotera Color Care collection – 3 products
- Biotera Long & Healhty – 4 products
To Enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter below! Good Luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is part of a compensated campaign with Zotos Professional. However, all misspelled words, typos and all opinions, ideas, and stories are 100% my own.
- *Just Released* $0.75 off ONE Febreze Fabric Refresher - 03/03/2015
- $3 MoneyMaker on Windex, Shout and Scrubbing Bubbles at Walgreens - 03/03/2015
- 10 Free eBooks 3/3/15 - 03/03/2015
- Orgullosa #LivingFabulosa Twitter Party Invite - 03/03/2015
- *Just Released* $0.55 off JENNIE-O Turkey Bacon - 03/03/2015
- *Just Released* $0.55 off ONE Charmin Ultra Soft or Strong - 03/03/2015
- The Voice behind Baymax: Scott Adsit #BigHero6Bloggers - 03/03/2015
- Join Us for the P&G Try it & Love it Sleep Soundly Twitter Party #SleepSoundly - 03/02/2015
- Introducing Simply Prepaid from T-Mobile #ChangingPrepaid #ad - 03/02/2015
- Kmart- Essential Home 8 Cube Storage Unit in Oak Finish Just $26.14 - 03/02/2015