Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a 2014 KIA Sorento SX-L Limited edition for a 15-day test drive to facilitate this review. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with this vehicle.
Spring is here and it’s an indication of Travel – Whether it’s Family travel or business to local Blogging conferences, these are trips I look forward, especially those conveniently within my state! A scheduled review of the new KIA Sorento SX Limited Edition came at the right moment, a day before I traveled to Miami to attend Hispanicize in Miami! The weather in the North of the country has been so long, it affected us Floridians as well, so heading to Miami was a great perk! April is my favorite month of the year, the weather is just amazing: Blue clear skies, nice breeze.
Ample Trunk, Lots of Space
The 2014 KIA Sorento SX-L Limited fooled me when we first met! Indeed surprised by the luxury, elegant and overall smooth ride of this beauty you too will be intrigued! Traveling light is not my style; having a HUGE trunk for ALL our suitcases, was an added plus! Glad hubby didn’t accompany my daughter and I on this trip, because the load was big, being that we were attending my brother’s wedding before the conference and Marilú was headed to Stanford University at California for a few days.
The new bigger engine, transmission made the acceleration a strong and smooth drive to Miami. The 2014 Sorento SX-L Limited offers exceptional features: The full length moon-roof is impressive, heated front seats for the winter days; and what really caught my attention was the HEATED steering wheel! How cool is that? While we only have one child, Marilu tends to carry a lot of gadgets, so the third seat in the back was definitely a feature she enjoyed: her personal office as she called it. We did put the seats down for extra truck space.
The brakes on the 2014 Sorento SX-L Limited are smooth and predictable, but as any other vehicle, one needs to get used to it. The entertainment system is chic! Hands free! Satellite radio, Navigation, Voice recognition, Bluetooth, backup camera (love this!), blinds spot detection system. Particularly liked the visual indicators warning you a car is nearby when the turn signal is used.
A huge thank you to STI for allowing me to review the 2014 KIA Sorento SX-L.
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy FREE - 01/16/2019
- SWEET!! Forto Coffee Shot Moneymaker Right Now! - 01/16/2019
- Scott Comfort Plus Bath Tissue 12 Rolls Only $0.15 Per Roll!! Deal Starts 1/13! - 01/15/2019
- Crest Pro-Health or Complete Toothpaste FREE! - 01/15/2019
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Only $1.05 Each!! Stock Up! - 01/14/2019
- Valentine’s Day – Sweet Treats to Share! - 01/14/2019
- Celentano Cheese Ravioli Only $0.75! - 01/14/2019
- Hellmann’s Ketchup Sweetened with Honey Only $0.75 Each! - 01/13/2019
- Nice!! Score Bic Pencils for FREE Right Now! - 01/13/2019
- Hurry!! Vicks ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep Aid Only $2.50! - 01/12/2019