Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a 2015 Chevrolet Suburban for a test drive to facilitate this review. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.
2015 Chevy Suburban Review
We recently had the chance to experience the new 2015 Chevy Suburban for a week long test drive, and it was amazing. The classy and filled with luxury, Chevrolet Suburban is the ultimate in form and function. I was thoroughly impressed by its utility, looks, space, and gas mileage. YES, believe it or not!
The 2015 Chevy Suburban LTZ is Form and Function Defined
My week-long excursion with the Suburban was an absolute dream. I made sure I put it through its paces to be sure that it was everything I thought it would be, and it did not disappoint. It’s a quite large vehicle with a huge amount of room, but it doesn’t sacrifice great gas mileage to do it. It also doesn’t sacrifice luxury. This thing has all the bells and whistles you could ever ask for. It was fully loaded and fully awesome.
We were able to easily fit the new 60-inch television we bought into the Suburban with plenty of room to spare. Before that, we took a trip to St. Augustine, Florida. It was the smoothest ride I’ve ever experienced in an SUV, and the best part is we never stopped for gas. That speaks volumes. Most SUVs are huge gas hogs.
Although this vehicle is quite large, that doesn’t detract from its smooth ride, wonderful looks, or its overall elegance and comfort. Driving the Suburban LTZ is actually a lot like driving an oversized luxury sedan. It’s wonderful.
· Keyless entry with push-button start: It’s SO nice.
· 12-way power-adjustable heated and cooled front seats: No matter your body type or the season, you WILL be comfortable.
· Memory power-tilt and telescoping steering column: Set it once, and it’s always in the perfect, most comfortable position.
· Power-release second-row and power-fold third-row seats: Easily make a ton of storage in your 2015 Chevy Suburban with the touch of a button.
· 20-inch wheels: They just look so nice.
· Leather first and second row seats: Leather!
· Chevrolet MyLink technology with 8-inch color touch-screen: Easily control the radio, GPS, heating and cooling, and more
· Bose premium sound system: It sounds amazing!
· 16 MPG city and 23 MPG highway: That’s pretty good considering the size of this bad boy.
2015 Chevy Suburban LTZ – The Function
The Suburban LTZ doesn’t sacrifice any of its elegance and comfort in its effort to be your everything vehicle. In fact, this wonderful, beautiful beast is big, roomy goliath perfect for televisions, soccer practice, or just grocery shopping.
· High-intensity discharge headlamps: Always see everything on the road, no matter what.
· LED daytime running lamps: Maximum visibility for maximum safety.
· Fog lamps: Cut through the pea soup with ease.
· Front Park Assist: This is great because it can be hard to see how far you can pull up in an SUV.
· Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Assist: Another great perk for a big SUV. Always know where you are on the road and where everyone else is, as well.
· Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Again, I love extra visibility.
· HUGE interior hauling capacity: 121.1 cubic feet!
My overall experience driving the 2015 Chevy Suburban LTZ was incredible. I’ve never had a vehicle with such a perfect balance of comfort and utility. The only bad thing about this SUV is that I didn’t get to keep it. Chevy, if you’re listening……
- Kellogg’s Chocolate Frosted Flakes Only $0.95 - 02/19/2018
- OxiClean Laundry Detergent Only $1.99 - 02/19/2018
- Gillette G3 or G5 Razor System Only $0.99 - 02/19/2018
- Truvia Sweetener FREE!!! - 02/19/2018
- Tide Pods Only $2.94 - 02/19/2018
- 10 Terrific Rotisserie Chicken Dishes - 02/19/2018
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara Only $2.49 - 02/18/2018
- Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment Only $1.73 - 02/18/2018
- Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss Only $0.49 - 02/18/2018
- SoftSoap Liquid Hand Soap Only $1.23 - 02/18/2018