I received compensation for my post as part of a promotional program with HP amd MomSelect, however all thoughts and opinions expressed are strictly my own.
If you’re like most people, you burn through ink. If that’s the case, then this sale is for you and besides it’s almost back to school time! HP is offering some great savings on their HP Ink. Now through August 1st, when you buy one Original HP Ink, you can get a 2nd cartridge of equal or lesser value for 50% off.
HP Ink Hasn’t Been Reduced Like This in Years!
In fact, the last time HP Ink was on sale at anywhere near this price was way back in 2012. So you’re getting a deal that’s literally years in the making. Three years in the making, to be exact.
You can find this great deal on HP Ink on the HP Website and nationwide at great retailers like Staples, Best Buy, and Office Depot.
Ink is expensive. Super expensive. So don’t miss this great opportunity to save big bucks on HP Ink, some of the best ink out there. If you miss out now, you may not see savings like this again for a long, long time.
- Winn Dixie – Butterball Ground Turkey Only $2.25 - 02/21/2018
- Kleenex Tissues Only $0.83 - 02/21/2018
- Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color only $3.33 - 02/21/2018
- Whole Earth Sweetener packets Only $0.45 - 02/21/2018
- New Giveaway! Win a Humidifier & Aromatherapy Diffuser - 02/21/2018
- YES! Physicians Formula Mascara FREE! - 02/20/2018
- White Cloud Giant Roll Bath Tissue, 6 ct Only $0.98 - 02/20/2018
- U by Kotex Fitness Liners Only $1.74 - 02/20/2018
- Publix – Progresso Bread Crumbs Only $0.62 - 02/20/2018
- Axe Shampoo Only $0.97 - 02/20/2018