Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored collaboation with Latina Mom Bloggers and Disney Studios. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
My family and I loved watching Big Hero 6. It had such a powerful message of friendship and happiness that made it impossible to walk away from without feeling joy and without feeling hopeful. If you are looking for something that will make you smile, watch the film and then work towards my five steps to living a happy life. (They are easy steps, promise.)
5 steps to living a happy life:
1. Wake up to music instead of coffee! I love my morning café as much as the next mama but there is a much more fun way to start your morning. Turn on your favorite online station and dance around the kitchen instead of sitting still. If you must drink coffee, do it while dancing!
2. Make your bed. I read an article a few months ago that suggested making your bed each day makes you happier. I tried it myself and it works. I do feel better on days where my bed is made.
3. Leave notes for your loved ones. Leaving notes for your loved ones is a way you can stay connected to them when you are busy. Brightening the day to those you love will make you feel happy because you are doing something sweet for them AND because making others feel happy automatically makes us happy too. Begin by placing short notes by their keys, on the dresser, by their toothbrush, or in their car and wait for the smiles!
4. Be vibrant! Wear something colorful, paint something colorful, or be colorful! When was the last time you saw someone wearing bright clothing look depressed? When was the last time you walked into a bright room and you felt down? You can’t! It is almost a crime against nature to feel sorrowful while being exposed to bright colors. Wear them, see them, or be bright and colorful yourself.
5. End your day with journaling, prayer, and/or meditation. Each of these things will help you clear your mind for a restful night sleep. Many believe the day really begins before you go to bed. Preparing yourself for sleep is also preparing yourself for tomorrow! Be prepared spiritually.
Now on Disney Movies Anywhere, and on Blu-ray™
Feb 24 is “Big Hero 6”
With all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, “Big Hero 6” is an action-packed comedy adventure that introduces Baymax, a lovable, personal companion robot, who forms a special bond with robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to Baymax and his diverse group of friends— adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred — who transform into a band of unlikely heroes. Bring home Disney’s “Big Hero 6,” featuring comic-book-style action and hilarious, unforgettable characters — it’s fun for the whole family!
Join the #BigHero6Sweeps
‘Happiness & Health to Live a Better Life Every Day’’
Date: February 24
Time: 9.10 pm ET
Win: Great Disney Store gift cards and prizes!
Join the #BigHero6Sweeps 7-day Photo Challenge February 22 – 28th!
Another great opportunity to WIN! Share your photos during the 7-day Photo Challenge following the campaign theme ‘Happiness & Health to Live a Better Life Every Day’’ between February 22 – 28th.
The prize was provided by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures and I have been paid to blog and promote the film. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own.
- L’Oreal Elvive Shampoo & Conditioner Only $0.74 - 05/24/2018
- Oreo Chocolate Candy Bars Only $0.28 - 05/23/2018
- Old Spice Body Wash Only $2.00 - 05/23/2018
- CoverGirl Professional Mascara for FREE - 05/22/2018
- Big Savings on Van’s® Foods at Publix - 05/22/2018
- Hot Digital Deal! Secret Invisible Spray Deodorant Only $2.24 - 05/22/2018
- Vlasic Pickles Only $1.50 - 05/22/2018
- Del Monte Fruit in Gel Cups Only $0.25 - 05/21/2018
- Clean & Clear Jelly Eye Sheet Mask Only $0.50 - 05/21/2018
- P&G Everyday Offers Everyday Value - 05/21/2018