Disclosure: This is a sponsored post; however all opinions are my own.
Biz Stain Fighter – Breaks Down the Stain
If you haven’t tried Biz Stain Fighter you need too! Biz is amazing and especially during holidays when there are more spills and stains then normal. Red wine, punch or coffee all leave clothes and linens stained. These kins of stains are hard to get out but Biz can help.
Biz doesn’t just bleach stains out
Biz doesn’t just bleach stains out it uses a combination of enzymes which breaks down the stain. It leans up to 80% better than detergent alone so why not give your detergent a boost? You can also use it to pre-soak those holiday linens or make a paste for spot cleaning on clothing. It’s great for food and underwear stains. I especially like it because it rarely takes the color out. It works even after something was accidentally washed and dried without treating first.
In my opinion, Biz works better than Oxiclean. I can see a bigger difference in my clothes when I use Biz. No treating clothes twice! It works great on baby clothes as well. Whites are brighter when you pre-soak with it.
So if you have never tried Biz I highly recommend that you get some. Your clothes will be looking brighter and cleaner in no time.
Follow Biz on Facebook!
- Nice! Bic Simply Soleil Women’s Razors Only $0.27 Each! - 10/15/2018
- STOCK UP!!! Scott Extra Soft Bathroom Tissue 12 ct ONLY $3! - 10/15/2018
- Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent & Tide Pods Only $1.69 Each! - 10/15/2018
- Nice Deal! Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion Only $0.47! - 10/14/2018
- Nice!! BOGO on Perdue Chicken Fully Cooked Making it $2.50! - 10/14/2018
- Chobani Smooth Yogurt-Single Serve Cups Only $0.25 - 10/14/2018
- Grab a Bag of Nestle Fun Size Candy Bars For ONLY $1.67! - 10/13/2018
- Excedrin Extra Strength, Migraine, Tension Headache or PM Headache, 20 ct Moneymaker! - 10/13/2018
- Tyson Fully Cooked Entree Kit Only $1.99! - 10/13/2018
- Barilla Pasta Sauce Only $0.50 - 10/12/2018