Mother’s Day is fast approaching and it means a day to show Mom just how special she is to you. Mamacitas wear so many hats and do so much for their families! From scheduling events, cooking hot, delicious meals, taking the kids to their daily activities. Let’s not take these things for granted, and say “thank you.”
Even if you are getting your mom to gift, doing a family activity together can make the day even more special. One wonderful way to do that is for the whole family to have brunch together. Here are some great Mother’s Day brunch recipes for you to enjoy.
Cheese & Berry Stuffed Crescents by Fun Money Mom
Start with Pillsbury crescent rolls, add berries and cream cheese and you have some delicious! It’s great for a quick breakfast too.
Caramelized Onion, Ham & Broccoli Quiche by Small Town Woman
This savory breakfast casserole is easy to make. Three delicious kinds of cheese are combined with ham, broccoli, and caramelized onions and it’s heavenly!
Biscuit & Gravy Casserole by Cincy Shopper
If you and your mom like biscuits and gravy you are going to love this casserole. Loaded with sausage it combines two favorites into one hearty casserole.
Deviled Avocado Eggs by To Simply Inspire
When you make your deviled eggs be sure and add this delicious recipe with a healthy twist. Avocados are not only good for you but a creaminess that is fantastic to whatever they are in.
Easy Spinach Tomato Frittata by A Grande Life
Frittatas are so easy to make. It’s like a luscious omelet but so much easier. They look lovely as well. This spinach and tomato frittata are very tasty and versatile. You can change up or add veggies to suit your taste.
Brownie Baked Oatmeal by Cooking with Carlee
If you ever wanted to eat brownies for breakfast now you can! This brownie baked oatmeal is a dish every chocolate lover will enjoy so spoil mom this Mother’s Day.
Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Ring by The Baking Chocolatess
This is for all the lemon loving moms out there. Another great recipe that simply starts with crescent rolls. Bake in a bundt cake pan and you have a lovely ring.
Blueberry French Toast Casserole by Space Ships & Laser Beams
What brunch would be complete without some version of French toast? This one is bursting with the blueberries. Make sure you have blueberry syrup on hand as well.
Apple Spice Crunch Muffins by Small Town Woman
Oatmeal is the basis for the crunchy good topping on these made-from-scratch muffins. They are loaded with apple, cinnamon, and other delightful goodies.
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes by Grandbaby-cakes
You will definitely want to try this lemony twist on pancakes. Ricotta makes them so delicious. Serve with fresh berries and freshly whipped cream.
- Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners, 5 ct Only $1.12!! Stock Up!! - 09/18/2018
- Cat Owners! 9Lives Wet Cat Food for ONLY $0.15! - 09/18/2018
- Almost FREE Axe Dry Spray Right Now! Smartphone Deal! - 09/18/2018
- Suave Men Body Wash Only $0.33 - 09/17/2018
- Disney The Nutcracker and the Four Realms New Posters - 09/17/2018
- Wow!! Del Monte Fruit & Oats, 2 ct Only $0.48 - 09/16/2018
- HOT Moneymaker on Crest 3D White Toothpaste & Oral-B Adult Manual Toothbrush - 09/16/2018
- Score!! Two Months Supply One A Day Men’s Multivitamins Only $0.94!!! GO GO GO! - 09/16/2018
- Mars Chocolate Fun Size Bags For Only $1.33 a Bag!! - 09/16/2018
- Woot!! Nestle Splash Flavored Water 6 Pack Only $0.75 Each! - 09/15/2018