Disclosure: This post is sponsored by A Girls Guide to Cars and the BMW Performance Center in Thermal California. However, opinions are 100% mine
Car-Ed is awesome. Shopping for a car is complicated! Don’t know what models to look at? Been there, done that! During my recent trip to Palm Springs, California to attend the Girl’s Guide to Cars conference, I learned about a new way to turn your buying car experience to an easy and fun one! Car-Ed is here to rescue us.
Who is Car-Ed
Two car guys, working in the auto industry, created Car-ED with the idea that helping people get into the right vehicle can make a difference in their lives. It starts with bringing awareness to the shopper and then connecting them to the cars that best match their needs. That is a big help for us women. Times have changed. We don’t need a man to make own decisions about whic type of car we want to buy! Dealership salesmans however, assume we know nothing about cars; they try to confuse us and/or take advantage. Car-ED takes a smarter approach, helping buyers evaluate their needs, lifestyle and personal choices to narrow down makes and models, then connecting them to the ideal new car.
Why use Car-Ed
Car-Ed combines your answers with a database they compiled containing every single car on sale in the U.S. It is constantly updated with the newest models and works with their own internally developed algorithm. You will surely find some interesting car choices. You might be surprised as to what other types of cars youu might want to consider.
We are used to asking our around for opinions because there isn’t (or wasn’t!) a dedicated website that connected us with our lifestyle, needs, likes until Car-Ed came around. To us it’s important to have a good car shopping experience. We don’t let our emotions get in the way of our decison, we stick to the important benefits like safety, how reliable is it, can I afford it?
Really impressed with CThe Creative SAHM:and their car quiz. If you’re in the market for a car and want to know what cars you should consider, this is a great starting place. Check out this video courtesy of
Car-Ed Taught me How Not Stress Over The Car Buying Process! Turn The Car Buying Experience
- L’Oréal Elvive Hair Care Moneymaker Starting 12/16!! - 12/16/2018
- Starting 12/20 Hefty Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Only $4.99- Stock Up! - 12/16/2018
- Enlightened Light Ice Cream FREE Right Now! - 12/15/2018
- Holiday Stress Free with Amazon - 12/15/2018
- Tena Pads Moneymaker Thru 12/16! - 12/15/2018
- Speed Stick Deodorants Only $0.24 Each! - 12/14/2018
- Wake Up with Community Coffee at Sam’s Club - 12/14/2018
- Mary Poppins Returns – Emily Mortimer and Ben Whishaw Interview - 12/14/2018
- Hot Freebie on Barilla Pesto!! - 12/13/2018
- Branson Attractions at Christmas Time - 12/13/2018