Disclosure: I received a free Applebee’s Gift card to facilitate this review in exchange for my honest opinion.
Wood fired grill salads are the newest delicious offering from Applebee’s. These salads are all about the great taste a grill adds to everything, and they’re full of the signature Applebee’s creative flavor that we all love. These wood fired grill salads are meals in themselves, and they taste as wonderful as they look!
Wood Fired Grill Salads – It’s so Good with Wood
The juiciest holiday of the summer is coming – National Watermelon Day! In honor of this most delicious summer holiday, Applebee’s picked this time to release their new line of grill salads. These salads are full of so many great flavors with watermelon, shrimp, avocado and grapefruit, to name a few; they’re a fest in themselves and a joy for your taste buds!
Recently, my husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary, so we all headed out to Applebee’s to give their new salads a try. Of course, being Applebee’s, the atmosphere was wonderful – not too fancy and not too next door. It was the perfect combination of class and laid back, as always. And the food!
My husband and I each had a delicious filling salad, and our daughter had a steak (not much into salads) and they were AH-mazing! I had the Southwestern Steak Salad and he had the Grilled Watermelon and Spicy Shrimp Salad. They have 4 delicious new varieties to choose from, and they all sound yummy. And with prices starting at $8.99, they as affordable as they are delicious.
Wood Fired Grill Salads
- Southwestern Steak Salad – Hand-cut Wood Fired USDA Choice Top Sirloin Steak paired with chimichurri, pico de gallo, corn and black bean salsa, cheddar, crispy tortilla strips, and a creamy house-made cilantro ranch dressing.
- Grilled Watermelon and Spicy Shrimp Salad – Mixed greens, cucumbers, feta, almonds and house-made creamy mint-Greek yogurt dressing. Also available with Spicy Blackened Chicken.
- Spicy Blackened Grilled Chicken, Avocado, and Grapefruit Salad – Mixed greens, pickled in-house red onions, cilantro leaves and house-made champagne vinaigrette.
- Crispy chicken ‘N Spicy Cornbread Salad – Mixed greens, made-in-house jalapeno cornbread croutons, grape tomatoes, shredded cheddar, applewood-smoked bacon and buttermilk dressing.
Win $100 Applebee’s Gift Card
In honor of National Watermelon Day on August 3rd and their new Wood Fired Grill salads, Applebee’s is hosting a sweet summer sweepstakes. July 20th through August 3rd, submit your favorite salad recipe via photo or text on Twitter or Instagram using #WoodFired and #Sweepstakes for your chance to win a $100 Applebee’s gift card! Read the rules.
Wood Fired Grill salads are at Applebee’s now, and they’re delicious. Head to your local Applebee’s to experience the deliciousness for yourself and don’t forget to enter the Applebee’s giveaway, too! We all enjoyed our visit very much, but someone was extremely happy after he ate his meal! Thank you Applebee’s for the opportunity!
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/applebees
Share your photos: www.instagram.com/applebees
- My Branson Missouri Ozark Mountain Christmas - 11/15/2018
- Listerine Nightly Reset Only $1.44 Each (Reg $5.99)! - 11/15/2018
- Save 30% on Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower!!! Hurry! - 11/15/2018
- Toy Story 4 Trailer Just Released - 11/15/2018
- Snag Mucinex Max Cold & Flu For FREE!!! - 11/14/2018
- Nice!! Save 46% on Little Tikes Perfect Trike 4-in-1 Trike!! - 11/14/2018
- Bali: Beats of Paradise – Stunning Music Documentary - 11/14/2018
- Poise Pads Moneymaker - 11/14/2018
- Don’t Miss This Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser Moneymaker!! - 11/13/2018
- Edge or Skintimate Shave Cream or Gel Only $0.99! Stock up! - 11/13/2018