This post is sponsored by Mirum, however, all opinions and social posts are my own.
Chimichurri Portobello Rice Recipe – Meals that Do More with Unilever Foods
Meals that do more. What does that mean to you? To me, it means making meals that do more than just get eaten. It means making meals that quick, easy, and healthy. It’s the trifecta for me, because I’m trying to live a healthier life, but that can be difficult when so many healthy meals seem to take forever in the kitchen. That’s why I look for meals that do more to help me prepare delicious healthy dishes and that DON’T keep me in the kitchen for long periods of time. Don’t have time for that business!
And know I’m not alone. Most people don’t have time to slave away in the kitchen. Between Lent, summer vacations, planning for back to school, in my case, blog events, or any of the other myriad things that adults and parents have to do, healthy meals can get lost in the shuffle. That’s why I trust Walmart and Unilever foods to help me make delicious meals that fit into my schedule.
Meals that Do More with Companies that Do More
When I want to make meals that do more, Walmart is where I go to pick up ingredients for my favorite fast, easy, and healthy meals. Walmart and Unilever foods have a line of recipes called “Meals That Do More”, and they focus on a semi-homemade approach that makes it easy and fast to prepare healthy meals. It’s that simple, head over to Walmart.com and pick out the ingredients for my dishes from brands like Knorr, Hellmann’s/Best Foods, Breyer’s and Lipton Rice Secrets. After that, just buy them online and pick them up curbside with Walmart’s Grocery Pick-Up service. It’s an awesome way for me to save time, as well!
Chimichurri Portobello Rice
One of my favorite meals that do more is Chimichurri Portobello Rice. Wait! Don’t panic. It sounds like a complicated recipe, but it really isn’t. That’s the beauty of these recipes. They feel like they took a million years in the kitchen, but they DON’T! To make this delicious dish, I went to Walmart.com and did a little online shopping for my ingredients, including Knorr Fiesta Sides – Mexican Rice. After that, I zipped over and picked up everything I needed right at the curb with Walmart’s awesome Grocery Pick-Up service, and I was good to go!
A Healthy, Well-Balanced Meal
With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 13 minutes, this is one of my favorites go-to meals. And because it features beans, mushrooms, and bell peppers, it’s a complete meal chock full of vitamins, protein, and, most importantly, flavor! It’s also just beautiful!
Just look at this dish in all its colorful glory. There’s no way anyone in your family would say no to this!
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped (about 2 tsp.)
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 1 lb.), thickly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta SidesTM – Mexican Rice
Directions for the Chimichurri:
Combine the cilantro, olive oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
Directions for the Rice:
- Season the mushrooms and bell pepper, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat the large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, peppers and a 1/4 cup chimichurri mixture, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften and brown, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Fiesta SidesTM – Mexican Rice in the same skillet according to package
directions. Stir in pinto beans and mushroom mixture and top with remaining Chimichurri.
Meals that Do More with Walmart and Unilever Foods
We all do more than any generation before us, so we need meals that do more, as well. With Walmart and Unilever foods, we can make that happen! Walmart makes it easy to get the ingredients we need with their Grocery Pick-Up, and Unilever foods make it easy to prepare delicious, healthy meals fast with their great line of products like Knorr, Hellmann’s/Best Foods, Breyer’s, and Lipton Rice Secrets. It’s the perfect combo for a hectic life. So give this recipe a try. Head pick up your ingredients with Walmart’s Grocery Pick-Up and start making meals that do more today.
- Wow!! 72% Off My First Sewing Kit- HURRY! - 12/10/2018
- Stock Up!! Nutella Spread Only $0.30 Each! - 12/09/2018
- Butterball Turkey Bacon ONLY $0.95! Stock Up!! - 12/09/2018
- Save 54% on Disney-Pixar Wooden Racetrack!! HURRY! - 12/09/2018
- Pepsi Products, 6 packs Only $2 Each! - 12/08/2018
- Gain Products Only $0.95!! RUN! - 12/08/2018
- Branson IMAX Entertainment Center: Eat, Shop, Watch - 12/08/2018
- WOW!! Let’s Go Fishin’ Add on Item ONLY $5.50- HURRY! - 12/08/2018
- HOT! BIC Simply Soleil Disposable Razors Moneymaker!! - 12/07/2018
- Excedrin Extra Strength Only $0.34 Each!! Hurry! - 12/07/2018