This is a sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
Chips and dip are always a hit with my family. We love to have it while we watch our favorite sports teams tear it up on the field. It’s really the best game day food ever. To make it interesting, I made chips and dip using a Creamy Chipotle Dip which I kicked up with Knorr Chicken Bouillon. Let me tell you, it’s amazing.
Chips and Dip with Chicken Bouillon Twist That Can’t Be Beat
Kick Up Your Dishes with Knorr
I love to keep things interesting in the kitchen, and just like these chips and dip, the best way to do that is with Knorr Chicken Bouillon. Whether you’re making chips and dip, soup, a baked dish, or something else, Knorr can help you kick it up. You can find Knorr Chicken Bouillon along with the Best Foods/Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise that I used in this recipe at Wal-Mart, the place to get everything you need when you need it.
Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, San Antonio or Phoenix residents be sure to check with your local Walmart representative about a special Dia de los Muertos event going on at select stores. You’ll definitely want to bring the family out for this!
- Clean & Clear Jelly Eye Sheet Mask Only $0.50 - 05/21/2018
- P&G Everyday Offers Everyday Value - 05/21/2018
- Prego Pasta Sauce Only $0.88 - 05/21/2018
- Schick Quattro for You Razors Only $1.59 - 05/20/2018
- All Laundry Detergent Only $1.99 - 05/20/2018
- Downy Infusions Liquid Only $2.50 - 05/20/2018
- Pace Salsa Only $1.50 - 05/19/2018
- Yardley Bar Soaps Only $0.75 - 05/19/2018
- Arm & Hammer Power Paks FREE - 05/19/2018
- Family Dining and More at World’s Largest Cici’s Pizza – Branson Missouri! - 05/18/2018