This is a sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
Chips and dip are always a hit with my family. We love to have it while we watch our favorite sports teams tear it up on the field. It’s really the best game day food ever. To make it interesting, I made chips and dip using a Creamy Chipotle Dip which I kicked up with Knorr Chicken Bouillon. Let me tell you, it’s amazing.
Chips and Dip with Chicken Bouillon Twist That Can’t Be Beat
Kick Up Your Dishes with Knorr
I love to keep things interesting in the kitchen, and just like these chips and dip, the best way to do that is with Knorr Chicken Bouillon. Whether you’re making chips and dip, soup, a baked dish, or something else, Knorr can help you kick it up. You can find Knorr Chicken Bouillon along with the Best Foods/Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise that I used in this recipe at Wal-Mart, the place to get everything you need when you need it.
Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, San Antonio or Phoenix residents be sure to check with your local Walmart representative about a special Dia de los Muertos event going on at select stores. You’ll definitely want to bring the family out for this!
- Kibbles’n Bits Dry Dog Food Only $1.45!! - 02/16/2019
- LG Combination Double Wall Oven – Cooking with Confidence - 02/16/2019
- YES!!! Scotties Tissues Free!! - 02/15/2019
- HOT! SkinnyPop Ready To Eat Popcorn Freebie Right Now! - 02/15/2019
- Softsoap Body Wash Moneymaker!! - 02/14/2019
- Stock Up!!! Carmex SuperCran Lip Butter ONLY $0.49! - 02/14/2019
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Moneymaker - 02/13/2019
- BIC Silky Touch Disposable Razors Moneymaker!! NICE! - 02/13/2019
- Clairol Permanent Root Touch Up FREEBIE! - 02/12/2019
- HOT! CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow Fill + Define Twin Pack Moneymaker!! - 02/12/2019