Disclosure: This post is part of an invitation from the Stone Castle Hotel, to attend the #BloggingBranson Event in exchange for my coverage. However, all opinions are 100% mine.
I am still amazed at how much talent is located in Branson, MO. Everywhere you turn you’ll find some live show or performance going on. was such a treat to enjoy the Clay Cooper Country Express show. With music, dancing, and laughter, this theater performance was just another of the many reasons why I loved my visit to Branson, MO. It reminded me of Las Vegas, seriously!
The Clay Cooper Theatre Express is full of beautiful vocals and talented dance routines. With 24 members who have a wide range of talents, this theater performance was very entertaining. No matter what genre of music you enjoy, the Clay Cooper Theatre will have you stomping your feet and bobbing your head to the sounds of amazing vocals.
This theatre is led by Clay Cooper who came to Branson, MO at age 16. He stayed in Branson and has been performing for 32 years! You’ll also notice that Clay’s wife, as well as their two sons, are part of the Clay Cooper Theatre Express. It’s amazing to see a family with such talent enjoying the crowd-pleasing cheers during the show.
If you’re into comic relief during then you’ll enjoy the experience of Matt Gumm. Matt has been performing since his youth and adds a little comedy to the Clay Cooper Theatre Express. Not only does Matt have his own time on stage, but throughout the entire show, you’ll hear his commentary that will surely put you in tears of laughter.
The last part of this experience that I think was brilliant, is the pre-show entertainment. During our visit to view Clay Cooper Theatre Express, Matt Gumm came on stage before the show to give us a silent movie experience, yes, using the audience to tell this silent movie. It was hilarious and an experience I won’t ever forget.
For more information visit their website!
- Splenda Sweetener Only $1.50 - 06/24/2018
- Tic Tac Gum Only $0.30 - 06/24/2018
- Energizer Max Batteries 16 Pack Only $6.99 – No Coupons Needed - 06/23/2018
- Softsoap Body Wash Only $2! No Coupons Needed – Starts 6/24 - 06/23/2018
- Downy Infusions Liquid Only $2.50 - 06/22/2018
- YES! Oxi Clean Laundry Detergent Only $0.99 – Starts 6/24 - 06/22/2018
- Clamato Michelada Drink Recipe – BOGO Deal at Publix - 06/22/2018
- All Laundry Detergent Only $1.97 - 06/21/2018
- DiGiorno Pizza Only $3 – Starts 6/24 - 06/21/2018
- Snuggle Fabric Softener Only $0.45 - 06/21/2018