Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
Credit Sesame is my new favorite tool to help me maximize my credit potential. Featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and the Today show, Credit Sesame has come out as an outstanding tool to help me understand, manage, and maximize my credit potential so that I can keep our finances on track more easily.
Credit Sesame – Because Credit Scores are Confusing
Let’s face it, understanding our credit score isn’t exactly easy. What makes it go up? What makes it go down? Why does having our credit checked when we apply for a credit card cause our credit score to drop slightly even though having more credit than we use is good for our score? Questions abound for most of us unless we’re in the financial industry.
That’s why I love Credit Sesame…. and because they are not JUST about credit scores. They keep all content light and entertaining. Make it so easy for me to understand and help me protect my finances providing powerful, yet easy to use tools. They keep me in control with a click of the mouse or a swipe of my finger.
You see, Credit Sesame is a full suite of tools for managing our credit, offering everything from credit scores and monitoring to real-time monitoring and alerts, credit and loan management, and more. When you add them all together, it’s a powerhouse suite that makes it even easier to take control of your financial future.
Credit Sesame’s Full Line of Credit and Financial Tools
- Credit Score and Monitoring – A free monthly credit score and credit monitoring.
- Identity Theft Protection – Monitors and protects your credit with $50,000 in identity theft insurance and free fraud resolution assistance.
- Real-Time Monitoring & Alerts – Helps you monitor key financial indicators that you choose to keep you informed on the info that matters most to you.
- Powerful Insight – Credit Sesame shows you what impacts your credit score and what you can do about it.
- Centralized Credit and Loan Management – Credit Sesame automatically pulls your credit information every month for your credit score and shows you information regarding your credit cards and loans so you can make any changes you might need.
- Trending Charts – Trending charts give an easy to understand visual of your credit, how it changes over time, and where you need improvement.
- SAFE – Credit Sesame uses industry standard encryption and is approved by Verisign.
- 100% Free to Join – Credit Sesame is free to join and provides a free credit score and free credit monitoring.
- Easy to Use – With availability on both Apple and Android devices, it’s easy to keep track of your credit score.
Credit Sesame is Helping Me
Since I started using Credit Sesame, already found some areas that I can improve on. Using their credit monitoring and helpful insights, I’ve found ways that I can improve my credit – both by doing some things differently and completely stopping other practices which I always thought helped improve my credit. It’s very empowering to know that I’m totally in control, and feel confident that my credit is safe and secure.
Credit Sesame opens the door to a better understanding of credit and how to make it work for you. It’s helped me, and I know it will help you, too. So check it out. It’s FREE! I LOVE the free part!
- Pay Nothing for Wet n Wild Glitter Single Eye Shadow!! - 01/19/2019
- Dolly Parton’s Christmas Stampede - 01/18/2019
- Sweet!! Schar Gluten Free Wafers Moneymaker - 01/18/2019
- Best Buy Open House Event 1/19 - 01/18/2019
- Captain Marvel Posters Just Released - 01/18/2019
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care Moneymaker This Week! - 01/17/2019
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy FREE - 01/16/2019
- SWEET!! Forto Coffee Shot Moneymaker Right Now! - 01/16/2019
- Scott Comfort Plus Bath Tissue 12 Rolls Only $0.15 Per Roll!! Deal Starts 1/13! - 01/15/2019
- Crest Pro-Health or Complete Toothpaste FREE! - 01/15/2019