I love finding inexpensive fashion jewelry to go with all of my favorite clothes but when I realized how easy it is to make a DIY Jewelry Fashion Pendant I was thrilled! They are so affordable to make and fun. I can make one to match anything I own. They also make a great gift that is super inexpensive! You can make several of these for less than $5. The pendants can be added to ribbons, chains, or cords.
- scrapbook paper
- glass glue
- pendant kit with clear plastic indents and metal pendants
- necklace, ribbon, or string for charm to hang on
Begin by applying a small amount of glue to the back of the clear stone part of the pendant.
Carefully press the stone onto the scrapbook paper over the area you want to appear on your pendant.
Let the glue dry completely before carefully trimming the extra paper away from the stone with scissors or a knife.
When the paper is trimmed away and the glue is totally dry add a small amount of glue to the inside of the metal part of the pendant.
Firmly press the stone into the metal pendant. Allow the glue to dry completely.
Place the pendant on a chain, ribbon, or cord that compliments the colors in the pendant.
While this tutorial is for using scrapbook paper, remember that you can make these same pendants using your favorite fabrics or photographs. Photograph pendants would be a great gift for children to make for grandparents! You could also adapt this to make key chains, bracelets, or other jewelry gifts.
You too can be as crafty! We found a great deal on Amazon:
10 Sets (30 Pieces) – Shiny Silver Plated 1in (25mm) Photo Pendant Kits – Includes Ball Chains Bezels, and Cabochons for only $ 15.88. You can view the kit here: Make Your Own Jewelry Kit. Let us know how it turned out!
What would you use for your DIY Jewelry Fashion Pendant?
- Starting 12/20 Hefty Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Only $4.99- Stock Up! - 12/16/2018
- Enlightened Light Ice Cream FREE Right Now! - 12/15/2018
- Holiday Stress Free with Amazon - 12/15/2018
- Tena Pads Moneymaker Thru 12/16! - 12/15/2018
- Speed Stick Deodorants Only $0.24 Each! - 12/14/2018
- Wake Up with Community Coffee at Sam’s Club - 12/14/2018
- Mary Poppins Returns – Emily Mortimer and Ben Whishaw Interview - 12/14/2018
- Hot Freebie on Barilla Pesto!! - 12/13/2018
- Branson Attractions at Christmas Time - 12/13/2018
- Woot! Schick Quattro Razors, 3 ct Only $0.99! - 12/13/2018