This post was created in partnership with Dole. I have received compensation for this post.
Dole Frozen Fruit is easy to incorporate into your daily routine whether you’re making a simple fruit smoothie or wanting to get a little more creative. Dole offers several varieties of frozen fruit combinations that are perfect for blending in your favorite recipes or for thawing and eating on their own. One of my favorite refreshing treats is frozen fruit sorbet and it could not be easier to make when there’s DOLE Frozen Fruit in the freezer. It’s great for winding down after a long day, a healthy reward after a work out, or a special treat for family and friends!
The instructions are so simple even for those that are not too experienced in the kitchen!
- Bic Silky Touch Razors Only $0.35 Each!! - 08/14/2018
- Wow! Quaker Capn Crunch Cereals Only $0.50 Right Now! - 08/13/2018
- Five Ways to Raise Financially Literate Teens Now - 08/13/2018
- Mini Babybel Cheese & Crackers Multipacks For ONLY $0.60 Each! - 08/13/2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is Dancing Towards the Big Screen - 08/13/2018
- SWEET!! Grab Both Hellman’s Ketchup & Hellman’s Mayo FREE Right Now! GO GO GO! - 08/13/2018
- Get The Gillette G3 or G5 Razor For ONLY $0.99- Reg $6.99! - 08/12/2018
- Starting 8/12 Score Dial Hand Soap for ONLY $0.56!! - 08/12/2018
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eyeshadow Moneymaker! - 08/12/2018
- YES!! Better-Than-Free Crest Toothpaste Starting 8/12!! - 08/11/2018