This post was created in partnership with Dole. I have received compensation for this post.
Dole Frozen Fruit is easy to incorporate into your daily routine whether you’re making a simple fruit smoothie or wanting to get a little more creative. Dole offers several varieties of frozen fruit combinations that are perfect for blending in your favorite recipes or for thawing and eating on their own. One of my favorite refreshing treats is frozen fruit sorbet and it could not be easier to make when there’s DOLE Frozen Fruit in the freezer. It’s great for winding down after a long day, a healthy reward after a work out, or a special treat for family and friends!
The instructions are so simple even for those that are not too experienced in the kitchen!
- Nice! Bic Simply Soleil Women’s Razors Only $0.27 Each! - 10/15/2018
- STOCK UP!!! Scott Extra Soft Bathroom Tissue 12 ct ONLY $3! - 10/15/2018
- Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent & Tide Pods Only $1.69 Each! - 10/15/2018
- Nice Deal! Suave Advanced Therapy Lotion Only $0.47! - 10/14/2018
- Nice!! BOGO on Perdue Chicken Fully Cooked Making it $2.50! - 10/14/2018
- Chobani Smooth Yogurt-Single Serve Cups Only $0.25 - 10/14/2018
- Grab a Bag of Nestle Fun Size Candy Bars For ONLY $1.67! - 10/13/2018
- Excedrin Extra Strength, Migraine, Tension Headache or PM Headache, 20 ct Moneymaker! - 10/13/2018
- Tyson Fully Cooked Entree Kit Only $1.99! - 10/13/2018
- Barilla Pasta Sauce Only $0.50 - 10/12/2018