This post was created in partnership with Dole. I have received compensation for this post.
Dole Frozen Fruit is easy to incorporate into your daily routine whether you’re making a simple fruit smoothie or wanting to get a little more creative. Dole offers several varieties of frozen fruit combinations that are perfect for blending in your favorite recipes or for thawing and eating on their own. One of my favorite refreshing treats is frozen fruit sorbet and it could not be easier to make when there’s DOLE Frozen Fruit in the freezer. It’s great for winding down after a long day, a healthy reward after a work out, or a special treat for family and friends!
The instructions are so simple even for those that are not too experienced in the kitchen!
- Del Monte Fruit in Gel Cups Only $0.25 - 05/21/2018
- Clean & Clear Jelly Eye Sheet Mask Only $0.50 - 05/21/2018
- P&G Everyday Offers Everyday Value - 05/21/2018
- Prego Pasta Sauce Only $0.88 - 05/21/2018
- Schick Quattro for You Razors Only $1.59 - 05/20/2018
- All Laundry Detergent Only $1.99 - 05/20/2018
- Downy Infusions Liquid Only $2.50 - 05/20/2018
- Pace Salsa Only $1.50 - 05/19/2018
- Yardley Bar Soaps Only $0.75 - 05/19/2018
- Arm & Hammer Power Paks FREE - 05/19/2018