So, what do you think of when describing what your dad’s travel style is like? Is his style outdoorsy? Adventurous? Sporty? Intellectual? Playful? No matter why his style of travel is, there is a great gift out there for him, and these Father’s Day gift ideas are perfect.
Here are some cool Father’s Day gift ideas for dads who love to travel.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas that Make Travel A Joy
Nap Anywhere – This is one of my favorite Father’s Day gift ideas. Nap Anywhere is the invention of Doctor Ravi Shamaiengar and is a travel pillow that is supportive and very compact. Dad can adjust the pillow to his liking so he can nap on the bus, train, subway or plane and he won’t have to deal with sore neck cramps. These comfortable pillows can be purchased through the company’s website at napanywhere.net.
Leatherman Juice C2 Multi Tool – If dad travels a lot, whether for business or pleasure, he definitely needs one of these multi-tools. It comes with 12 essential tools in one convenient tool. The tool features useful tools such as needle-nose pliers, wire cutters, can opener, corkscrew and screwdrivers. This can be purchased at Walmart, Amazon or Leatherman’s website at leatherman.com.
Trakdot Luggage Tracker – One of the most convenient Father’s Day gift ideas on this list, The Trakdot Luggage Tracker allows dad to keep track of his luggage while he is traveling. It fits in the palm of his hand and works with any cell phone. He can locate his luggage as long as it is within 30 feet, using its Bluetooth function. This luggage tracker can be purchased online from Amazon or trakdot.com.
RFID Blocking Wallet – RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. An RFID blocking wallet is made so that thieves cannot electronically pickpocket his wallet and take is identity or his credit cards. You can get dad a blocking wallet online at Amazon. There are various styles and brands of RFID blocking wallets including the Identity Stronghold Secure Wallet and the Bi-Fold Leather Wallet by Access Denied. When it comes to keeping dad’s funds safe, this is one of the best Father’s Day gift ideas around.
Kodiak 6000 mAH USB Power Bank – If dad travels a lot, then chances are he needs to recharge all his devices at some point right? This power bank is compact and lightweight so it fits in his briefcase or his suitcase. This gadget comes in cool colors dad will love like camo, black, glow, electric blue and red. You can find one of these gadgets for dad at Barnes and Noble or online from Amazon.
What are YOUR Father’s Day gift ideas?
- Save on Trident Gum at Walmart with Ibotta! - 08/17/2018
- Clear Eyes Eye Drops Only $1.79 (Reg $4.29)!! - 08/17/2018
- Disney’s Live Action Mulan Begins Production - 08/16/2018
- Nice Moneymaker on Dulcolax Laxative This Week! - 08/16/2018
- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Pint Only $1- RUN! - 08/16/2018
- WOW!! Tide Pods ONLY $0.27! Yes, Please!! - 08/16/2018
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara ONLY $0.07! Don’t Miss It! - 08/15/2018
- Score FREE Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner This Week! - 08/15/2018
- FREE! Jimmy Dean Sausage Links – You Don’t Want to Miss! - 08/15/2018
- HOT! Moneymaker on Nivea Body Wash & Garnier Hair Care This Week! - 08/14/2018