Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Hillshire Farm Naturals. All opinions are 100% my own.
Hillshire Farm Naturals – Back-to-School Lunch Routine #HillshireNaturals
By now, you and your family are settling into your Back-to-School lunch routine. If lunchmeat is always on the menu, I encourage you to try something more natural. Try rolling up swiss cheese, Hillshire Farm’s Naturals Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, a handful of dry broccoli slaw, and hummus in a tortilla to make a quick lunchtime wrap. Unlike other veggies and dressings you may add to your wrap, the broccoli and hummus won’t make your child’s tortilla soggy and will make sure everything tastes just as fresh as it did at home. (Provided, proper transport cooling methods are utilized).
Are you tired of hearing “Take a number please” when you stand at the deli counter? Stop standing there! There are great natural lunch meats right on the packaged deli meat isle, ready to go! Didn’t know that? It’s true! Hillshire Farm launched their Naturals line in August! The line features four varieties including: Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, Hardwood Smoked Turkey Breast, Honey Roasted Ham, and Black Forest Ham! This provides us all with great natural lunch meats on our favorite isle at Walmart without needing to take a number to get it!
I love that I can grab a quick package of Hillshire Farm’s Naturals premium quality lunchmeat, right on Walmart’s packaged deli meats isle. Just as one would expect, they are slow roasted and perfectly seasoned, with no artificial ingredients or preservatives. (Love!) The natural meats are fantastic and sliced to the exact thickness that I would request at the Deli Counter. (How did they know to do that?) They are so good I hide the package from my family so they won’t eat their favorite lunchmeat directly from the container!
As a great after school snack, smooth hummus or cream cheese inside of a celery stick. Next, roll a slice of Hillshire Farms Naturals Black Forest Ham and one slice of cheddar cheese around the celery.
Consumers can find the new line in the packaged deli meats section of grocery stores nationwide. The average suggested retail price is $4.48 per package.
- Kibbles’n Bits Dry Dog Food Only $1.45!! - 02/16/2019
- LG Combination Double Wall Oven – Cooking with Confidence - 02/16/2019
- YES!!! Scotties Tissues Free!! - 02/15/2019
- HOT! SkinnyPop Ready To Eat Popcorn Freebie Right Now! - 02/15/2019
- Softsoap Body Wash Moneymaker!! - 02/14/2019
- Stock Up!!! Carmex SuperCran Lip Butter ONLY $0.49! - 02/14/2019
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Moneymaker - 02/13/2019
- BIC Silky Touch Disposable Razors Moneymaker!! NICE! - 02/13/2019
- Clairol Permanent Root Touch Up FREEBIE! - 02/12/2019
- HOT! CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow Fill + Define Twin Pack Moneymaker!! - 02/12/2019