Disclosure: As a Cricket Wireless 2014 Blog Ambassador this post is part of a sponsored outreach. All opinions expressed are my own.
Once again, Hispanicize commits and delivers in being the largest, most popular social media event in the Latino Hispanic world and it ONCE again delivered! So many brands, celebrities, filmmakers, social media influencers, journalists, bloggers, agencies, brands, marketers and music industry professionals were present. And of course there were the fabulous sponsors like my very own Cricket Wireless, and 3M, Toyota, Disney, P&G, and many more. A special “thank you” to Cricket Wireless, whom I am a proud Brand Ambassador, for sponsoring me to this wonderful event.
Latinovator Award for 2014
Even though I wasn’t able to make it to the special luncheon hosted by Cricket honoring Shelia E, I heard it was great! Sheila was the recipient for the Latinovator Award for 2014. Part of this celebration included an amazing surprise! A donation of $5000 towards Sheila E’s Elevate Hope Foundation which helps abused and abandoned children through art and music therapy. It’s an amazing foundation that does a lot of good for those who need it. Cricket Wireless is so involved with the community and doing amaazing things! This is just one of the fabulous things that Cricket Wireless does for its community and I am so proud to be part of.
Another highlight of Hispanicize, was the invite to Cricket’s Unveiling Party at The Haven Lounge in South Beach! That was a real great treat! Great food, drinks and company. During this private event, we learned that Cricket and Aio Wireless were joining forces. Wondering what this means for you? A whole lot more. A new experience focused on giving you everything you’re looking for in wireless service…without an annual contract. The new Cricket Wireless! AT&T’s acquisition of Leap Wireless International, which had operated Cricket, now even stronger!
Attending the sessions was a great way to develop many opportunities to interact with brands, agencies, and establish more new and exciting relationships. Many awe moments to finally putting the face to those twitter handles! Here I am with the BoriquaChicks among the many other awesome bloggers present!
When it comes to selecting a telecommunications company Cricket is emerging as a top choice with their no-contract options that offer so much for less money! They are all about us the customers! They are all about delivering a top notch, reliable nationwide 4G LTE network, keeping things simple, giving us what we need at affordable prices. Now that’s something I can stand behind and would love to see from other companies.
Here’s a few things I love about Cricket…..
- Unlimited everything for $50 a month
- NO CONTRACT!
- No hassle contract and no hidden fees
- No blindsided with charges each month
- Fresh stores in their neighborhoods
Are you a Cricket or AIO Wireless customer and need more information about the merger? Go HERE and read all about it!
- The Little Mermaid – Exclusive Interview with the Cast - 08/14/2018
- Grab Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix For ONLY $0.23! - 08/14/2018
- Avengers: Infinity War is out on Blu-Ray TODAY! #InfinityBluRay - 08/14/2018
- Bic Silky Touch Razors Only $0.35 Each!! - 08/14/2018
- Wow! Quaker Capn Crunch Cereals Only $0.50 Right Now! - 08/13/2018
- Five Ways to Raise Financially Literate Teens Now - 08/13/2018
- Mini Babybel Cheese & Crackers Multipacks For ONLY $0.60 Each! - 08/13/2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is Dancing Towards the Big Screen - 08/13/2018
- SWEET!! Grab Both Hellman’s Ketchup & Hellman’s Mayo FREE Right Now! GO GO GO! - 08/13/2018
- Get The Gillette G3 or G5 Razor For ONLY $0.99- Reg $6.99! - 08/12/2018