Marvel fans! Ready for the new Avengers Infinity Wars movie which releases on April 27th? We are super excited around here with pizza as our shield, that we created this delicious Pizza recipe inspired by the film!
Captain America Shield Inspired Pizza
1/2 Cup of Sliced Black Olives
1/2 Cup of Pizza Sauce
1 Bag of Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
1 Bag of Pizza Crust
1/2 Cup of Pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 350 ° and use a cookie or pizza baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce onto the crust.
- Slowly make sure to coat the top of the pizza with your shredded mozzarella so the whole pie is covered.
- Place your pepperonis around the outer edge of the pizza crust close together.
- Outline the middle of the pizza with your pizza sauce in the form of a star. (Mine kinda got disoriented after baking!)
- Place the black olives in the outline of the star and then fill the star in the middle with more olives.
- Grab a handful of pepperonis and slice them in half.
- With the halves of your pepperonis form a circle around your black olive star.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes
Once baked, allow pizza to cool for a few minutes and serve!
The kids, as well as the adults, will be delighted about this Captain America pizza. Are you ready to celebrate the release of Avengers Infinity War movie?