Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Vocalpoint. All opinions are 100% my own.
InStyler NEW Hair Products
Fixing my hair requires so much effort that I have days when I want to beg Marilu to fix my hair because it is so draining. Keeping my arms elevated above my head for extended periods of time while twisting my wrists, and griping and ungriping my styling tools makes my arms shoulder, and fingers hurt. A feeling of screaming “I don’t wanna” and toss on hat but I know that is unrealistic. So when I was offered to try the InStyler New Hair products, I jumped on the opportunity!
Instyler found, that my complaints are also the complaints many women have about styling their hair. This is why they created the Instyler Tulip Auto Curler. The Tulip takes the guess work out of curling my hair. It rolls my hair into the Curler for me and the beeps let me know when to release it. All I have to do is set the hair setting based upon my hair type and curl tightness preference. The Tulip even allows me to set the curl to go to the right or to the left for easier framing around the face. What I love best is I no longer need to roll and unroll my hair to test and see if the curl has taken! This styling tool works well for naturally straight or wavy hair with a thin to medium texture. The Instyler Tulip Auto Curler is priced at $99.99 (Regular price) but upi cam get it for ONLY $69.99, when you use our special code: SAVE30 at checkout. The code is good through 1/31/15.
Two more tools that I have added to my hair kit recently are the Instyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron and the Instyler Ionic Styler Pro. Both allow for straight or curly hair styles using one tool! One tool makes them both the perfect travel companions for my daughter and I, so we can get ready quickly, styling anyway we want! Which one you should tr really depends on your hair type and needs. If you are someone with short or fine hair who needs more shine, I recommend the Ionic Styler Pro because you can use the Styler in a brushing motion to encourage fullness on even the shortest of hair. Those who have more hair to grab from, my medium to long haired friends, will find the MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron works best. I also prefer this one when my hair is exceptionally frizzy.
Please visit RSVPInStyler.com for more information on all of the Instyler tools.
- Edge or Skintimate Shave Cream or Gel Only $0.99! Stock up! - 11/13/2018
- Children’s Dimetapp Moneymaker - 11/13/2018
- Scott Paper Towels & Scott Bath Tissue Only $3.25 - 11/12/2018
- Nice!! Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener Only $1! - 11/12/2018
- Save 52% on Doc McStuffins First Responders Backpack Set! - 11/12/2018
- Stock Up!! Chinet Napkins Only $0.10 per Pack!! - 11/11/2018
- WOW!! Mrs. Smith’s Pies Only $2.50- Grab a Few! - 11/11/2018
- Pantene Dry Shampoo Only $1.49 (Reg $4.99) - 11/11/2018
- Carbona Stain Devils Bottle Moneymaker Thru 11/14!! - 11/10/2018
- Sure Deodorant FREEBIE Starting 11/11! - 11/10/2018