Disclosure: This post is part of my all expense paid trip to Laika Studios in Portland, Oregon in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% mine.
The Vastlands is the world of Kubo and the Two Strings, and it is vast, indeed. To help everyone fully understand the scope of the world of Kubo and the intricate beauty of The Vastlands, LAIKA has generously provided us all with an interactive map of the world of the film! So exciting!
Explore the Vastlands from Your Computer
LAIKA’S interactive map uses a Youtube video with screen navigation which allows users to click on all the major spots of the world of Kubo and the Two Strings, allowing visitors to get an up close, in depth look at all the places in The Vastlands that make Kubo what it is. It’s pretty amazing to see all the places in the film that mold Kubo into what he will become.
The Vastlands are, well… Vast
But you can explore them easily with the interactive map from LAIKA. Head there now to get an up close and personal look at all the major landmarks of this major expanse of geography, and see it all just like Kubo would!
Stay tuned for the Kubo and the Two Strings movie review soon releasing in theaters August 19!
- Amazon: DreamWorks Trolls Maddy’s Hair Studio Story Pack $4.49 - 11/18/2017
- Amazon: Willow Tree The Holy Family Only $31.27 - 11/17/2017
- Hot Deal On Sparkling Ice Drinks! - 11/17/2017
- Pam Cooking Spray Pump Only $1 - 11/17/2017
- Great Price on Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Bread Machine with 13-Hour Delay Timer - 11/17/2017
- Aquafresh Money Maker! WOOT!!!! - 11/17/2017
- Buy this now and be ready! Save on this Butterball MB23010618 XL Electric Fryer, XL Capacity - 11/17/2017
- Affordable Fashion For Friends and Family This Holiday Season - 11/17/2017
- Crunchmaster Crackers Only $0.33 - 11/17/2017
- Big Hero 6 the Series on Disney XD #BigHero6 #PixarCocoEvent - 11/17/2017