Disclosure: This post is brought to you by LITTLE TREES. However, all opinions are my own. I am a LITTLE TREES Ambassador and am sharing this article via sponsored partnership
LITTLE TREES are the first and most immediately recognizable auto air fresheners out there, and guess what? They’re still going strong! While other people have been jumping on the vent clip bandwagon, I’ve been kicking it old school with my LITTLE TREES, and my car always smells amazing.
The First. The Best
As a deal seeker, I’m always on the lookout for products that are super affordable and super effective. And when I find them, I stick to them. That’s why I always have a tree dangling from my rear view mirror. There are all kinds of auto fresheners out there, but they over complicate things and they charge too much. No thanks.
With LITTLE TREES, my car always smells great, and I don’t put out a lot of money. And to be honest, I’ve never lost my love of their signature shape. Hey, I’m a girl who’s all about old school. I love nostalgia, and I love that old school generally does it right. And these guys do it right. You’ve probably had a LITTLE TREES in your car, I keep one hanging in my car, my hubby’s big rig, and we even keep one hanging in the garage and the bathroom. Their high quality, long lasting trees keep their fragrance for a long time, and they fill the space with it, as well. Perfect!
Often Imitated. Never Duplicated
With over 40 fragrances like Cherry Blossom Honey, Passion, Ocean Mist across 9 fragrance categories like Spice, Tropical, and Masculine in both regular and in X-tra strength, there’s a fragrance for everyone. But I am particularly excited about LITTLE TREES Market Fresh collection which includes three new fragrances:
- Creamy Avocado: Hear this!!! A luscious fragrance of ripe avocados softly infused with natural, invigorating citrus oils. I’m from the Caribbean so you know I LOVE THIS ONE! It smells so good, I want to eat it!
- Heirloom Tomato: I can just envision my tomatoes with a bit of salt! This fragrance is fresh from the vine, bask in the blend of sun-ripened tomatoes, and natural herb oils. Smelling transports me to the vines….and IT DOES!
- Twisted Basil: One of my favorite cooking ingredients comes to life! Experience the freshness of hand-picked basil, twisted with cracked pepper, and other natural herbs.
Coming soon: Eucalyptus and Coral Reef!
So get out there and get the original, the best, LITTLE TREES. Here’s my feeling on LITTLE TREES. You could go for some fancy pants auto air freshener with clips and doodads and whatever, but why would you? I want my car to smell good. I want my auto air freshener to make my car smell good for a long time. On top of both of those, I don’t want to pay too much. With LITTLE TREES, my cars, and even some spaces in my home smell amazing and they smell amazing for a long time! Plus, the tree design is just so retro!
You can find LITTLE TREES in your local Walmart, Target, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, Meijer, Kroger, Pep Boys, Publix, CVS, and everywhere else auto air fresheners are sold. Stay tuned in the months to come, for even more exciting LITTLE TREES products!
Stay connected via LITTLE TREES Facebook page!
Win Some Swag!
Fill out the form below for a chance to win 25 Trees and a LITTLE TREES branded water bottle.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Schick Quattro for You Razors Only $1.59 - 05/20/2018
- All Laundry Detergent Only $1.99 - 05/20/2018
- Downy Infusions Liquid Only $2.50 - 05/20/2018
- Pace Salsa Only $1.50 - 05/19/2018
- Yardley Bar Soaps Only $0.75 - 05/19/2018
- Arm & Hammer Power Paks FREE - 05/19/2018
- Family Dining and More at World’s Largest Cici’s Pizza – Branson Missouri! - 05/18/2018
- Hot Deal On Scott Paper Products! - 05/18/2018
- M&M’s Caramel Sharing Size Only $1.50 - 05/18/2018
- Noxzema Shave Cream FREE - 05/18/2018