Disclosure: I received a 2018 Mazda CX-5 for a week to facilitate this review.
As you all know, my daughter, Marilu, attends college far, far away in New York. We couldn’t be more proud of her, but it’s always so nice when she can make it back down to see us! This past spring break, she was able to make it down for a visit with us and the rest of the family. We made the rounds, visiting relatives, getting her driver’s license, and catching our spring break cruise, and we did it in a sweet Mazda CX-5.
I wasn’t surprised at how much we loved the car. We’ve actually been big Mazda fans for years. It was great to be able to tell all of you about it. The Mazda CX-5 is one of those cars that fit perfectly into every aspect of your life like it was meant to be there from the start. Basically, it makes driving more comfortable, mooth and enjoyable and life easier all the way around. Yay!
Our Favorite Features of the Mazda CX-5
There’s a ton to love about the Mazda CX-5, but here are some of the best features that we’ve come to love through our experience.
Room, Room, Room
The Mazda CX-5 has a TON of room! That is so important for my family. I’m a huge deal seeker, which means I sometimes have to buy in bulk. I need the room to house all of my deals! For travelers and road trippers, the room afforded by the huge CX-5 trunk makes it easy to pack everything you need and still have plenty of space left over for the people who need to be in the car, too!
I mean, come on. If you live in a sunny place, you need a sunroof! It’s great for letting in that fresh air and sunshine on those days when you feel like summer will never end and life is perfect. We made use of the sunroof quite a bit on our adventures with Marilu. It’s just so much fun.
Keyless Entry and Push to Start
This is a total lifesaver and one of my favorite features of the Mazda CX-5. When your arms are full of groceries or casseroles or whatever, the last thing you want to do is set all of that stuff down and start rooting around for keys. With keyless entry, you don’t have to! We actually saw this in action when we were carrying out our luggage to the car for the cruise. It was so much easier.
Other Mazda CX-5 Highlights
The features I just listed were our favorites, but the Mazda CX-5 has a lot more than that going for it. Take a look at some other highlights.
- EPA estimated city/highway mileage: 25/33
- Dual-Zone climate control
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Mazda Navigation System
- Heated front seats
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- 7″ full-color touchscreen display
- Multifunction Commander Control
There’s so much more to the Mazda CX-5 than even this, as well. Head over to Mazda’s CX-5 webpage to learn even more about this amazing ride.
The Mazda CX-5 is an Excellent Family Car
With tons of room, great gas mileage, awesome safety features, and tons of convenience and entertainment features, the Mazda CX-5 makes for an amazing family vehicle that really can’t be touched. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with ours, and I’m currently attempting to talk my husband into buying one for us. 😉
- L’Oréal Elvive Hair Care Moneymaker Starting 12/16!! - 12/16/2018
- Starting 12/20 Hefty Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Only $4.99- Stock Up! - 12/16/2018
- Enlightened Light Ice Cream FREE Right Now! - 12/15/2018
- Holiday Stress Free with Amazon - 12/15/2018
- Tena Pads Moneymaker Thru 12/16! - 12/15/2018
- Speed Stick Deodorants Only $0.24 Each! - 12/14/2018
- Wake Up with Community Coffee at Sam’s Club - 12/14/2018
- Mary Poppins Returns – Emily Mortimer and Ben Whishaw Interview - 12/14/2018
- Hot Freebie on Barilla Pesto!! - 12/13/2018
- Branson Attractions at Christmas Time - 12/13/2018