Disclosure: This post is part of an invitation from the Stone Castle Hotel, to attend the #BloggingBranson Event in exchange for my coverage. However, all opinions are 100% mine
Remember when I said the best part of traveling is the food? There’s more!
A must visit when in Branson, MO this family restaurant provides you with a taste of the Ozarks. Located inside of Branson’s IMAX Theater, you’ll find a friendly atmosphere, a country setting, and a wonderful staff. Hearty meals that will bring you back to your grandparent’s kitchen. The meals served up at McFarlain’s Family Restaurant will surely delight your taste buds.
The family environment allows you to feel at home when vacationing in Branson, MO and this is the perfect place to enjoy a meal before your IMAX Theater experience. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you’ll enjoy the comfort food options listed on McFarlain’s menu.
This family restaurant is well-known for its famous fried green tomatoes. Something you only think about with the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? Just kidding, there are many who enjoy fried green tomatoes, but you haven’t tasted anything yet until you’ve tried McFarlain’s famous ones. They are tangy, crunchy and don’t taste much like tomatoes at all.
Enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner at McFarlain’s Family Restaurant is a must do when in Branson, MO. This family atmosphere, menu options inspired by the IMAX adventure Ozarks Legacy & Legend, this dining experience is once in a lifetime and only available in Branson, MO. The décor reminds you of a “simpler time” and allows you to relax a little during your vacation.
The menu options include homemade pies, made to order breakfast, liver & onions, pot roast and other homemade soups and salads galore! I love that you can enter McFarlain’s feeling as if you’re welcome here and leave with a full belly after enjoying homemade comfort food options. There’s something for everyone at McFarlain’s Family Restaurant located inside of Branson’s IMAX Theater.
Before you leave Branson, MO you must at least try the famous dessert option at McFarlain’s Family Restaurant, this homemade pie is called Branson Traffic Jam Pie. A homemade pie, jam-packed with cherries, strawberries, rhubarb, and cranberries makes this a Branson only dessert option.
- Dolly Parton’s Christmas Stampede - 01/18/2019
- Sweet!! Schar Gluten Free Wafers Moneymaker - 01/18/2019
- Best Buy Open House Event 1/19 - 01/18/2019
- Captain Marvel Posters Just Released - 01/18/2019
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care Moneymaker This Week! - 01/17/2019
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy FREE - 01/16/2019
- SWEET!! Forto Coffee Shot Moneymaker Right Now! - 01/16/2019
- Scott Comfort Plus Bath Tissue 12 Rolls Only $0.15 Per Roll!! Deal Starts 1/13! - 01/15/2019
- Crest Pro-Health or Complete Toothpaste FREE! - 01/15/2019
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Only $1.05 Each!! Stock Up! - 01/14/2019