Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own.
Sam’s Club: Member’s Mark Formula Offers Savings without Sacrifice + Win a Sam’s Club Gift Card
Having a baby is full of precious moments you’ll cherish for a lifetime. We all know that the first year of a newborn can get quite expensive, between the purchase of diapers, medical, clothing and those unexpected purchases. All the days are not all cute and smile times. Our little bundle of joy can get expensive. Member’s Mark formula from Sam’s Club allows you to save money on your baby’s food without sacrificing quality.
As a mom, that’s important to me. I remember when my daughter was a baby. I had to scour sale papers and various stores to try to find the best deals on formula. That stuff wasn’t cheap! And it still isn’t! Between formula and diapers, you will spend a metric ton of money. So to keep things from getting so tight, it’s important we find the best prices that we can without sacrificing quality. That’s why I’m excited to talk about Member’s Mark formula today.
Member’s Mark Formula is the Best of All Worlds
You all know that I’m all for the savings. It’s what I do! However, that doesn’t mean, I’ll take just any savings. I won’t sacrifice quality just for price, and I won’t encourage my readers to do so, either. That’s especially true when it comes to the things that keep our families healthy. I’m so excited to talk about Member’s Mark formula today because it’s exactly the kind of thing I seek out for my readers – a perfect combination of quality and price!
Member’s Mark Formula is Healthy
This formula is a healthy alternative to big name formulas. The non-GMO formula contains no dangerous modified ingredients, so you can feel good about giving it to your baby. It also contains all the important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that big name formulas have, including those vital ingredients that promote brain health and development. So you know that you’re not sacrificing your baby’s nourishment just to get a better price.
When you stock up on Member’s Mark Formula at Sam’s Club, you’ll get that classic Sam’s Club savings. In fact, moms who buy this formula save an average of $450 a year! That’s money that can go towards bills, savings accounts, or the all-important college fund. You can invest in your child’s health and their future at the same time. Like I said, it’s the best of both worlds!
Like all the big national brands, Member’s Mark formula comes in varieties that are tailor-made to help your baby get the best nutrition possible. They include:
- Sensitive: Feature’s a blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, and is ideal for babies with lactose sensitivity.
- Infant: Contains nutrients found in breast milk and is an excellent source of nutrition for the first year.
- Advantage: Made to resemble breast milk and contains a unique blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E.
- Gentle: Formulated with a unique blend of nutrients to support brain development, all wrapped up in a special milk-based formula with easy-to-digest proteins.
Find Out More About Member’s Mark Formula and Win!
Head over to the Member’s Mark formula web page to learn more about their formulas and enter for a chance to win $500. Simply share a photo of you and your baby experiencing a valuable moment together – funny or heartfelt, it’s all fair game – and you could win a $500 Sam’s Club gift card or one of ten $100 Sam’s Club gift cards. You can also earn extra Kicks on Shopkick by purchasing Member’s Mark formula now through December 31st, 2017! So check it out, and find out how you can help your baby and your wallet at the same time!
- Speed Stick or Lady Speed Stick Deodorant Only $0.47 - 02/23/2018
- Pure Silk Twin Blade Disposable Razors, 5 ct FREE - 02/23/2018
- Pepsi Brand Soda Cans, 12 pk Only $1.88 - 02/23/2018
- Physicians Formula Concealer Stick Only $2.49 - 02/23/2018
- Purex Detergent Only $0.99 - 02/23/2018
- Little Remedies Stuffy Nose Kit Only $0.49 - 02/23/2018
- Campbells Well Yes Soup Money Maker!! - 02/23/2018
- Publix – Dial Soap 2 or 3 pk Only $0.75 - 02/22/2018
- Suavitel Liquid Fabric Conditioner Only $1.24 - 02/22/2018
- Sabra Hummus Only $1.09 - 02/22/2018