Disclosure: I received four free tickets to the event to facilitate this review. However, all opinions are my own.
Now through December 22 on select nights, enjoy a family-friendly event at Disney: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! Party-goers embrace the joys of the season while catching a “snowflake” and enjoying merry shows, fireworks, carolers and special character meet and greets at Magic Kingdom® Park.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is THE family Christmas event for all ages. Disney Magic comes alive in this new, merriest of stage shows that fills the air with music, laughter, snowflakes, and pixie dust. I had the chance to attend the press event last Friday and it was epic!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Christmas Done the Disney Way
Friday was a joy. And absolute joy. If you follow the blog, you know how much I love Disney. Everything Disney: animated movies, Pixar movies, Marvel movies. I am extremely blessed to have been asked to go on all sorts of press junkets for Disney movies and the like. It’s an amazing, Disney filled life I lead, and I love every second of it.
And the party itself? Magical. Magical in the only way Disney can make it. There were Christmas lights everywhere, and I mean everywhere. The castle looked like a giant, glowing, pixie dust coated monolith of family-fun, and there were more decorations than you can count. I imagine it looks exactly like Santa’s workshop at the North Pole. Here is what you can expect:
- Live entertainment featuring Disney characters, including the brand new castle stage show “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration”
- A Frozen Holiday Wish, Queen Elsa’s transformation of Cinderella Castle into a glittering ice palace
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza — “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season” and “Celebrate the Magic” Castle Projection Show
- Meet and greet opportunities with favorite Disney characters throughout Magic Kingdom®
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Many popular Magic Kingdom® attractions open for family-friendly fun
The atmosphere was also classic Disney. Family and pixie dust were in the air in full effect. We had the chance to see it all. This was my first time to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and I can’t wait to do it again! Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration, the new stage show was EXCELLENT! We were mesmerized by the colors, sounds, and music. Mickey’s One Upon a Time Christmastime Parade was also an experience like no other. With all kinds of floats, characters, and no shortage of Disney Spirit, the parade was one of my favorite parts.
So Much to See at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
In addition to the stage show and parade, Disney is also showcasing other wonderful events. Fireworks in the night in classic Disney style. There’s the totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show, featuring the full Christmas treatment of the futuristic city. Many of the most popular Disney rides also remain open during the event, so you can enjoy the Christmas and Disney spirits equally. There’s also free food! That may not seem like much, but snacks are always appreciated.
A Very Magical Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
The event was classic Disney on every level done to the maximum degree of pixie dust awesome. This is a special ticketed event and happens after the park’s normal hours, with exclusive activities to enjoy! If you have a family, or if you just love Disney like I do, I encourage you to make Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party a part of your Christmas season this year.
Thank you Disney!
- Run! FREE Nivea Shave Gel Right Now! - 08/17/2018
- Save on Trident Gum at Walmart with Ibotta! - 08/17/2018
- Clear Eyes Eye Drops Only $1.79 (Reg $4.29)!! - 08/17/2018
- Disney’s Live Action Mulan Begins Production - 08/16/2018
- Nice Moneymaker on Dulcolax Laxative This Week! - 08/16/2018
- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Pint Only $1- RUN! - 08/16/2018
- WOW!! Tide Pods ONLY $0.27! Yes, Please!! - 08/16/2018
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara ONLY $0.07! Don’t Miss It! - 08/15/2018
- Score FREE Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner This Week! - 08/15/2018
- FREE! Jimmy Dean Sausage Links – You Don’t Want to Miss! - 08/15/2018