Disclosure: I am part of the BJ’s Wholesale Club Blogger Ambassador program. The following is a sponsored post. Although I was supplied with products and/or compensated for writing this post, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
More family time is something I’ve always been cognizant of. In addition to looking for great deals, I’ve always looked for great ways to help me spend more time with my family and less time doing the drudgery of everyday life. They’re very similar when you think about it. Saving time and saving money are both achieved out of a desire to provide for your family. When you save money, you help ease a financial burden, and when you save time in other areas, you help give more of yourself to your family. That’s why I love shopping at BJ’s Wholesale Club. When I shop there I score more savings and more family time!
More Family Time for Hispanic Heritage Month
Hispanic Heritage Month is a big deal in my home. It always has been. When my parents moved us to the States, they dove right into the American culture. They loved the freedoms and opportunities afforded to them by this country. However, they never forgot where they came from either. They never forgot that sense of pride in their family, their heritage, and their culture. I never forgot, either, and I’ve always made sure that my daughter, Marilu never forgets.
One of the ways my family has always celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month is with special dishes that we love. Unfortunately, they can take some time to cook. So over the years, I’ve found ways to decrease my time either in the kitchen or in the store so I can have more time with my family during Hispanic Heritage Month or on a random Tuesday.
BJ’s has helped me find that extra time and some sweet savings, as well. That’s why I love them so much. Here is one of our favorite dish served with Arroz Goya and Goya Maria Cookies for dessert, so delicious!
BJ’s carries a whole variety of Hispanic products which we used for our Lomo Salteado:
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut in thin slices
- 3 tablespoon of oil2 diced garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes cut in thick chunks1 red onion cut in thick chunks
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Edmundo Vino dorado
- diced cilantro to garnish (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups of french fries
- 3 cups of cooked white rice
- Place a pan over high heat with oil
- Once the oil is hot add the salt, pepper, and sirloin to it.
- Add onion, garlic, soy sauce, and tomatoes to the mix once the steak is cook through
- Mix everything for 2-3 minutes
- Plate with a layer of rice frozen, and top with the Lomo Salteado.
- Finish it all up with your diced cilantro
How BJ’s Gives Me More Family Time and More Savings
BJ’s always has what I need and they have it all at great prices, which means I don’t have to spend a ton of time driving from one store to another to find the best deals on whatever I need. It’s all in one place! They also have a wonderful ethnic section, where I can always find the ingredients I need for all of my favorite Latin dishes. Even their butcher section is designed with convenience in mind, offering fresh custom cut meats with no extra charge.
So BJ’s is already offering me great value and quality. That saves me time and money. And boy, is it a lot of money. We BJ’s can save up to $500 a year with BJ’s great prices. Members actually save an average of 25% off grocery store prices, when they shop the store, AND BJ’s is the ONLY warehouse “club” to accept manufacturer’s coupons!
I save a ton of time in addition to money with BJ’s convenient shopping options, as well. I can shop BJ’s online, use their BJ’s mobile app, and I can even save time by using BJ’s Shop BJs.com – Pick Up in Club service! Another way I save time and money is by digitally selecting and saving coupons to my membership card with BJ’s Add-to-Card feature on BJs.com and their mobile app. It makes it easier than ever for me to save!
You Can Have More Family Time and More Savings, Too
Because I’m all about sharing the savings I want to share something great with all of you. right now, when you refer your friends to join BJ’s using the BJ’s Bestie link, you’ll both receive a $25 BJ’s Gift Card! Tell all your friends so you can all start saving. BJ’s saves me so much time and money, and I want all of you to have more family time and less expense, as well!
Do you celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month?
- WOOT! Barilla Ready Pasta Pouch Only $0.50 Each! - 10/19/2018
- Wow! Whole Fruit Organic Juice Tubes Only $0.98!! - 10/19/2018
- Nice Freebie On SkinnyPop Popcorn Right Now! - 10/19/2018
- Don’t Miss This!! Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Only $1(Reg $5)! - 10/18/2018
- Hurry! Lysol Dual Action Wipes, 35 ct Only $1.80! - 10/18/2018
- One A Day MultiVitamin, 160 ct ONLY $1.38! - 10/18/2018
- Schick Disposable Razor Packs Only $1.74! Reg $5.99!! - 10/17/2018
- Run!! Chobani Greek Yogurt Only $0.46 Each!! - 10/17/2018
- Tide Simply Pods for Only $0.94! - 10/17/2018
- Nice! FREE Trolli, Black Forest, or Now and Later Candy This Week! - 10/16/2018