Kmart and Sears are bringing us yet another great opportunity!
Kmart’s lease-to-own program has begun! Customers with no credit, can now take a product home right away, and make biweekly payments and later decide whether to buy out or return the item. Need a TV, but can’t afford it? Visit Sears or Kmart and take it home with minimum in store payments! No credit required. Must have a picture ID, Social Security Number, and make your first very minimal payment in store. That’s it!
When you complete your minimum term payments, you decide whether you want to purchase it, continue leasing it and you have the option to buy whenever you are ready, or simply return it to WhyNotLeaseIt. To many of us, the idea of leasing products is a magnificent option, especiallyl if you are Sears/Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards Member!
Haven’t signed up yet? Go HERE and remember you get FREE Shipping when you sign up under me as your personal shopper, you will get FREE cash back in points and 90 Days of Shop Your Way Max which mean FREE shipping on $10+..
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Read our full Disclosure Policy.
- Persil Proclean Laundry Detergent for ONLY $2.99! - 10/20/2017
- Bar-S Franks Hot Dogs ONLY $0.50! - 10/19/2017
- Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Refill ONLY $0.75! - 10/19/2017
- Disney Pixar COCO New Clip and Featurette Just Released #PixarCoco - 10/18/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – October 18 - 10/18/2017
- Mrs. Cubbison’s Croutons ONLY $0.84! - 10/18/2017
- Top 5 Back in School Checklist Ideas #IAMKidCare - 10/17/2017
- Palermo’s Primo Thin Pizza for ONLY $2.50! - 10/17/2017
- FREE Amazon Kindle eBooks – October 17 - 10/17/2017
- Irish Spring Body Wash ONLY $1.49! - 10/17/2017