Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post.
Did you know that every 90 minutes, a U.S. Latina dies of breast cancer? It’s alarming. Breast Cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer and the #1 cause of cancer deaths among Latinas. This is why Orgullosa has teamed up with Liga Contra el Cancer to donate 300 FREE mammograms for under-served women, and honoring Latinas that are in the midst of the breast cancer battle.
Orgullosa is giving us the opportunity to get involved as well!
- For every new “Like” Orgullosa receives on its Facebook Page, Orgullosa will donate $1 to Liga Contra el Cancer.
- Honor a loved one affected by breast cancer by uploading a photo and a personalized caption on the #Orgullosa4EarlyDetection digital mosaic.
Plus, you can join Orgullosa’s Ambassador and lifestyle expert, Evette Rios and Latina Mom Bloggers on Wednesday, October 16th for a Twitter Party to help spread the word about the importance of early detection and how we can help support Liga Contra el Cancer.
Twitter Party Details:
What: P&G Orgullosa “Breast Cancer Awareness” Twitter Party
When: Wednesday, October 16th at 8 PM ET
**Who to Follow**
Evette Rios: @EvRios
Winners will be selected at random, for a total of four (4) winners:
- Prize 1: A branded P&G Orgullosa product basket (valued at $50) and one (1) $50 Visa gift card
- Prize 2: A branded P&G Orgullosa product basket (valued at $50) and one (1) $100 Visa gift card
- Prize 3: An iPod shuffle (valued at $50), branded P&G Orgullosa product basket (valued at $50) and one (1) $100 Visa gift card
- Prize 4: An iPod shuffle (valued at $50), branded P&G Orgullosa product basket (valued at $50) and one (1) $150 Visa gift card
Rules: For the official rules, please click HERE.
RSVP: To be eligible to win prizes, you must RSVP at Latina Mom Bloggers and follow @Orgullosa. Click HERE to RSVP.