Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper, however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Delicious guacamole – I mean really GOOD guacamole goes with just about everything. I’ve shared this amazing guac recipe paired with everything from eggs to beans and rice. There’s a reason for that. This delicious guacamole is an absolute game changer when it comes to almost any dish. In addition to being perfect for game day, it’s the perfect addition to add a little something extra to any meal.
Delicious Guacamole with Some Secret Ingredients
The secret to this extra creamy, extra yummy guacamole is a couple of secret ingredients. This guac uses Knorr tomato bouillon with chicken and Helmann’s or Best Foods mayo for an extremely creamy guac with a subtle tang that’s like no guacamole you’ve ever had. All it takes is those two special ingredients added in to the classic guac recipe for the most delicious guacamole around.
Guac with Beef and Rice
Today, I thought I’d show off another great way to enjoy this delicious guacamole. As a Latino family, we love rice with almost every meal. It’s a great backdrop for everything. Sometimes, I’ll kick it up by adding in something like corn or beans, and I almost always pair it with a yummy protein. Today, I thought I’d show off my beef and rice with a little something extra – this awesome guac using Knorr tomato bouillon with chicken and Helmann’s or Best Foods mayo. We’ve been enjoying this guac with just about everything lately, and this beef and rice is no different!
The tang of the mayo, the bite of the red onion, and the heat of the chili pair perfectly with the bouillon. The secret to the bouillon is that richness you get from the tomato and that subtle hint of chicken flavor that, while not super strong in this delicious guacamole, adds just a little touch of that special something for an extra layer of deliciousness. When you pair it with this beef and rice, you get a meal that’s big time loaded with flavor.
Delicious Guacamole is All About the Ingredients
For the most delicious guacamole you’ve ever had, all you need is a good guacamole recipe, Knorr tomato bouillon with chicken, and either Helmann’s or Best Foods mayo from Walmart. Those two secret ingredients make a delicious guacamole that’s like nothing you’ve ever had before. Make up a batch, and maybe try it over something like, I don’t know… beef with rice. 😉
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care Moneymaker This Week! - 01/17/2019
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy FREE - 01/16/2019
- SWEET!! Forto Coffee Shot Moneymaker Right Now! - 01/16/2019
- Scott Comfort Plus Bath Tissue 12 Rolls Only $0.15 Per Roll!! Deal Starts 1/13! - 01/15/2019
- Crest Pro-Health or Complete Toothpaste FREE! - 01/15/2019
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Only $1.05 Each!! Stock Up! - 01/14/2019
- Valentine’s Day – Sweet Treats to Share! - 01/14/2019
- Celentano Cheese Ravioli Only $0.75! - 01/14/2019
- Hellmann’s Ketchup Sweetened with Honey Only $0.75 Each! - 01/13/2019
- Nice!! Score Bic Pencils for FREE Right Now! - 01/13/2019