10 Terrific Rotisserie Chicken Dishes
Rotisserie Chicken Dishes makes the basis for so many meals especially dinnertime options. The convenience of picking up a rotisserie chicken at your local supermarket is priceless. Chickens have so much meat that you can even make two terrific recipes; plus you get the most out of your money! Keep these meal light by serving them with a fresh green salad.
Here are some great ones that your family will love:
Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese – Food Network
Comfort food for the adults!
Replace the cooked chicken in the recipe with rotisserie chicken.
YUMMY! That’s all you need to know about this recipe.
An old favorite made easy!
Who knew fried rice could be SO easy!!
Delicious on a cold day – or any day for that matter.
A delicious twist on chicken salad.
Taquitos are the perfect finger food and these are kid-pleasers too!
Casual dining and fun get-togethers are what this dish is perfect for so make plenty.
I love lasagna of any kind. This is a favorite at our house.
What are your favorite chicken recipes?
- Dole Sliced Pineapple Only $1.12 - 03/17/2018
- Bush’s Chili Beans FREE - 03/17/2018
- Annie’s Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese Only $0.24 - 03/16/2018
- Listerine UltraClean Access Flosser FREE - 03/16/2018
- Lime-A-Way Cleaner Only $0.25 - 03/16/2018
- Clairol Hair Color Products Only $3.49 - 03/16/2018
- Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal Only $1.49 - 03/16/2018
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Only $3.49 - 03/16/2018
- Purex Crystal Scent Splash Only $1.97 - 03/16/2018
- Mountain Dew Kickstart Energy Drink $0.88 - 03/15/2018