Like many of you I’m a very busy working mom who saves time and money wherever she can, while still taking care of my family and home. I was thrilled to learn some very useful tips from celebrity Irma Martinez, during the P&G ¿Ya Probaste Esto? luncheon at the recent Hispanicize Event in Miami. MANY thanks to Latina Mom Bloggers for inviting us! The ¿Ya Probaste Esto? program from P&G provides consumers with bright ideas to improve their everyday.
Irma Martinez, a well known stylist, Founder and Creative Director of Trendy, Inc., partnered up with P&G’s ¿Ya Probaste Esto? (Have you tried this yet?) and was very helpful in sharing tips about spring and summer fashion styles which simplify our daily lives. Her tips included preparing ourselves and our homes for the warmer months to come, which for those of us in Florida, is all year round!
While we enjoyed an exquisite lunch and stared at the Target Gift Card we received (with which I treated myself to some nice summer wardobe items to kick off the season!) Irma shared tips on everyday must-Haves about Product solutions she relies on to get her favorite look.
- Be a Trendsetter: Bring fashion’s top trends from the runway into your very own wardrobe
- Be Your Very Own Stylist: Get-the-behind the scenes tips on how to dress for your body type
One of my favorite how to’s was when Irma explained that we don’t necessarily need a lot of money to look good. With a great white smile and our unique style, we already look Bella! I was also lucky enough to learn about some great and innovative P&G products that I’m definitely going to add to our shopping list.
The nice folks over at Procter & Gamble also treated us to a HUGE box (waiting for me at home upon my return from Miami) filled with the most amazing P&G ¿Ya Probaste Esto? products! Among these products were:
Tide Vivid White & Bright Detergent and Boost. ANOTHER favorite that saves me time. It does it all. I don’t know about you but sometimes I just don’t have time to sort the whites, colors and all that fun stuff and use different detergents. This one does it all! It keeps whites, WHITE and brightens up the colors. It does it ALL without chlorine bleach! The pacs are fantastic gotta love a multitasking detergent!
Downy Infusions™ Honey Flower Fabric Softener: Smells delicious! Giving our clothes layered scents that last all day long!
To check out more P&G products that can help to make your hectic life a little easier (and couldn’t we all use a little help with that) check out pgtryit.com. You too can learn about some of these brands and their high performing products such as COVERGIRL®, Olay®, Crest®, Swiffer® and Downy® to help make your life a little easier and there are some coupons to snagged as well!Ready to try for yourself this great P&G Products?
One Coupon Mamacita reader will recieve a $400 Prize Pack of P&G products. To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form Below!
Disclosure: This is part of a compensated campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and Procter & Gamble. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
- Mentos NOW Mints Only $0.25 - 02/21/2018
- Tampax Pearl Tampons Only $2.97 - 02/21/2018
- Winn Dixie – Butterball Ground Turkey Only $2.25 - 02/21/2018
- Disney Magic Kingdom – 4 Parks to Enjoy Even Without Kids - 02/21/2018
- Kleenex Tissues Only $0.83 - 02/21/2018
- Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color only $3.33 - 02/21/2018
- Whole Earth Sweetener packets Only $0.45 - 02/21/2018
- New Giveaway! Win a Humidifier & Aromatherapy Diffuser - 02/21/2018
- YES! Physicians Formula Mascara FREE! - 02/20/2018
- White Cloud Giant Roll Bath Tissue, 6 ct Only $0.98 - 02/20/2018