This post is sponsored by Playful Corp, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Super Lucky’s Tale – A New Family Favorite
It’s a gem! Super Lucky’s Tale is the new playground platformer for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and it’s sure to be a new family favorite. This adorable platformer features gorgeous art, unique characters, and the kind of addictive gameplay that will keep families working to clear that tough level or boss while the enjoy the super cute art.
Check out the trailer!
There’s a reason this adorable platformer is sure to be a new family favorite. It’s got ALL the feels. When I look at this game, I see shades of both Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter. It’s an open world platformer that combines the gameplay that my family has always loved the kind of art that we always gravitate towards.
Thinking it will make a great gift for my daughter. She is firmly planted in her adult life now, but she still loves a good platformer. I remember when she was still at home. She’d knock out her homework and then go play Jak and Daxter until bedtime. She loved that sandbox gameplay and cartoon style, and that’s exactly what we have in Super Lucy’s Tale. It’s just cute as a button!
Here’s what Playful Corp has to say about their new platforming work of art.
Super Lucky’s Tale is a delightful, playground platformer for all ages that follows Lucky, the ever-optimistic, energetic, and lovable hero, on his quest to find his inner strength and help his sister rescue the Book of Ages from Jinx. Jinx is the scheming and mysterious villain trying to reshape the world, but for what reason?
Along the way, encounter a hilarious supporting cast of friends and adversaries. Lucky must confront the nefarious Kitty Litter, Jinx’s mischievous kids – self-taught villains who might not be getting Jinx’s plans quite right. Lucky meets friends and allies along the way too. He meets misplaced Yetis, Kookie Spookies, a village of farming worms, and other colorful friends inhabiting the Book of Ages.
Test your skills with puzzles and nerve-wracking obstacle courses. Explore hidden secrets of new worlds with Lucky’s signature burrow move. Dive into unpredictable foxholes, or try devilish side-scrolling challenge levels to unlock additional rewards.
A Great Gift and a New Favorite
Super Lucky’s Tale is everything that my family has always loved about platformers, and I think you’ll love it just as much, as well. It gives you all the feels of that old school platforming we all love so much with a super sleek and adorable art style. You can get Super Lucky’s Tale for Xbox One or Microsoft Windows 10 PC right now. It retails at $29.99, but what kind of Mamacita would I be if I didn’t let you know that for the next four days, you can get it for $20.99? So get Super Lucky’s Tale today and give the gift of fun to everyone!
- Wow! Quaker Capn Crunch Cereals Only $0.50 Right Now! - 08/13/2018
- Five Ways to Raise Financially Literate Teens Now - 08/13/2018
- Mini Babybel Cheese & Crackers Multipacks For ONLY $0.60 Each! - 08/13/2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is Dancing Towards the Big Screen - 08/13/2018
- SWEET!! Grab Both Hellman’s Ketchup & Hellman’s Mayo FREE Right Now! GO GO GO! - 08/13/2018
- Get The Gillette G3 or G5 Razor For ONLY $0.99- Reg $6.99! - 08/12/2018
- Starting 8/12 Score Dial Hand Soap for ONLY $0.56!! - 08/12/2018
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eyeshadow Moneymaker! - 08/12/2018
- YES!! Better-Than-Free Crest Toothpaste Starting 8/12!! - 08/11/2018
- Wow!! Stock Up On Pop-Tarts! Only $1 a Box This Week!! - 08/11/2018