Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper, however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Taco night is one of my family’s favorite nights of the week. It’s the night that we all sit around together, devour delicious taco goodness, and hang out as a family. These days, with Marilu gone, it’s just me and my husband, but that same taco night feeling is still there. Lately, our Taco Tuesdays have been even better with the addition of Knorr Caldo de Tomate Bouillon cubes to the mix.
Taco Night with a Twist
I love to add a twist to my tacos with the addition of a Knorr Caldo de Tomate Bouillon cube. It’s up to you which cube you use. They all add a little something different to the flavor, and they all work wonderfully.
- Sautee the onion, and garlic until onion is transparent
- Add peppers and dissolved Knorr Caldo de Tomate Bouillon to the skillet, cook for 1 minute
- Add the gound beef and cook until the meat is brown
- Place taco shells in oven for 3 minutes to heat them up
- Add cilantro to the skillet and cook until meat starts turning brown-golden
- Remove skillet from stove and start filling the taco shells
Terrific Taco Night with Knorr
The Knorr Caldo de Tomate Bouillon adds a little something extra to your old stand by for taco night. The addition of a flavorful bouillon cube adds a hint of beef, chicken, or tomato – depending on what you use – that accentuates the flavor of the taco meat perfectly. Whether you love to fill your tacos with beef or chicken, a Knorr bouillon cube add that something that makes your tacos pop!
Taco night is a Knorr night around here. What about in your house? Do you have taco night? Have you ever used any sort of extra ingredients to spice up those tacos you love?
Next time you visit Walmart, make sure to pick up both Knorr Caldo de Tomate Bouillon with Chicken Flavor 2.2 lb size and Knorr Caldo de Res Bouillon 2.2 lb size, and give your recipes a little twist!
- Gerber Baby Food Pouches Only $0.72 - 02/17/2018
- Garnier Whole Blend Hair Care Only $0.75 - 02/17/2018
- Right Guard Best Dressed Deodorant Only $1.84 - 02/17/2018
- Always Liners, 60 ct Only $1.46 - 02/17/2018
- FREEBIE! Extra Gum Starts 2/18 - 02/17/2018
- Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal Only $1.99 - 02/17/2018
- Lindsay Olives Only $0.50 - 02/17/2018
- Campbell’s Well, Yes Soups Only $0.23 - 02/16/2018
- Winn Dixie – Purex Laundry Detergent Only $2.75 - 02/16/2018
- Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip Only $2.04 - 02/16/2018