Disclosure: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Target.
Back to school is here again. I know. You’re probably already aware. Buuuuttttt did you know it doesn’t have to be stressful but rather fun? Take it from your resident deal seeker, you can get the stuff your kids need for the coming school year without making your way through the 10 rings of chaos. How? By doing your back to school shopping with Target and #TargetRunDay!
Back to School with Big Savings
So so so many great deals, you guys! Back to school has always been the time when I really put my deal seeking skills to the test. Because school items cost so much! They really do. It’s not so much that each individual item is pricey. It’s more the sheer volume of ALL. THE. STUFF. that the kids need to have. There’s so much! That’s why when this time of year rolls around, I kick my savings engine into high gear and run to Target.
This year, school shopping is going to be much easier for all of us thanks to Target. Right now, we can still save BIG on all of our school must-haves. They have pretty much everything any parent will ever need for the school year from pencils to notebooks to nom noms, and they have it all at excellent prices, which I, of course, love.
Right now, there are two really big ways to save on back to school shopping with Target.
Weekly Target Ad
Of course, there’s the weekly Target ad found in your paper and online. You can check there from August 28th through September 6th for great savings on everything school.
The Cartwheel app we Target fiends all know and love is even better for a limited time! Right now, we can save 25% on back to school items. What? That is HUGE!
Make this Sunday your #TargetRunDay. When you visit Target this Sunday, you can save 10% off your entire purchase! It’s a great way to score major savings and make a family trip out of it! I mean, come on. It’s Target. Everyone loves it there. 😉 Psst… You can score those same savings online this Sunday, too. YASS!
Here’s my shopping wish list:
- Cat & Jack styles
- Grocery/school snacks
- Supplies teachers requested in addition to the school list
Back to School Like a Shopping Boss
That’s me. The boss of shopping. I feel like I should be wearing big combat boots or something. LOL. I’ve already made up my back to school shopping list. Since Marilu’s in college, we’re stocking up on plenty of notebooks, organizational items, and pens as well as some non-perishable grocery items to take back to NYU with her. Hey. Mom has to make sure her baby eats!
What’s your back to school list looking like? Whatever it is, you can save some big money on it by shopping at Target. And whether you do it online or at the store for #TargetRunDay, the savings add up. So if you’ve got back to school shopping to do, take it from your resident deal seeker, and do it at Target.
- FREE! Jimmy Dean Sausage Links – You Don’t Want to Miss! - 08/15/2018
- The Little Mermaid – Exclusive Interview with the Cast - 08/14/2018
- Grab Ortega Taco Seasoning Mix For ONLY $0.23! - 08/14/2018
- Avengers: Infinity War is out on Blu-Ray TODAY! #InfinityBluRay - 08/14/2018
- Bic Silky Touch Razors Only $0.35 Each!! - 08/14/2018
- Wow! Quaker Capn Crunch Cereals Only $0.50 Right Now! - 08/13/2018
- Five Ways to Raise Financially Literate Teens Now - 08/13/2018
- Mini Babybel Cheese & Crackers Multipacks For ONLY $0.60 Each! - 08/13/2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is Dancing Towards the Big Screen - 08/13/2018
- SWEET!! Grab Both Hellman’s Ketchup & Hellman’s Mayo FREE Right Now! GO GO GO! - 08/13/2018