Disclosure: This post is part of my all expense paid trip to San Francisco, CA provided by Disney. However, typos, misspelled words and opinions are 100% mine.
Pixie Dust arrived a couple of weeks ago in my inbox and I had to hold my excitement, until TODAY! Most likely I will be airborne to San Francisco by the time you find out! This is “THE” Disney event of the year for me! Those are my magic words.
I can finally spill the beans and announce a secret I’ve been keeping all to myself! Super happy to share that I’ve been cordially invited to attend the Disney, Lucasfilm (Rogue One: Star Wars!!!) & Disney Junior press trip in my second FAVORITE city: San Francisco! During December 3rd to 5th, along with 25 ah-mazing bloggers, we will experience fun, sneak peeks, and all the rest of the great stuff that you’ve come to expect to hear about from me on my Disney event adventures. I can’t wait! I know, I know. I’m ALWAYS bragging about going to one of these, but what can I say?
Lucasfilm + Disney Junior = One Fantastic Disney Event
Lucasfilm peeps!!!!! For this incredible event, Disney Junior and Lucasfilm are teaming up to celebrate the upcoming release of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the in-home release of Pinocchio on Digital HD and Blu-ray, AND the upcoming Disney Junior animated series Mickey and the Roadster Races (awwwww!). We’ll even be touring The Walt Disney Family Museum, it’s great to be returning! We also get to screen two brand new episodes of Disney XD’s “Star Wars Rebels” along with a Q&A with “Star Wars Rebels” Executive Producer Dave Filoni! Three solid days of spaceships, laser beams, and animated high jinks that’s sure to be a blast.
Great combination eh?
As, always, as part of a blogger group we will be interviewing some of the great minds and great talent behind these incredible movies and shows. The following is part of our agenda:
We’ll be privy to a special screening of a ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY (opening in theatres on 12/16) evening footage presentation & reception at the Skywalker Ranch (YESSS!) and will be interviewing talent and filmmakers at the press junket at Lucasfilm HQ! Omaaaiiigaaah!
- We will also be joining Disney Junior at the Walt Disney Family Museum for a special screening of the upcoming animated series “Mickey and the Roadster Racers,” a madcap car-racing adventure for preschoolers featuring Disney’s #1 star, Mickey Mouse, and his pals Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy and Donald.
- Premiering January 2017, the series takes the Sensational Six and their uniquely personalized vehicles on humorous high-spirited races around the globe plus hometown capers in Hot Dog Hills. screening Mickey and The Roadster Racer at The Walt Disney Family Museum.
- At the museum, we’ll have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A with executive producer, Rob LaDuca, and co-executive producer and supervising story editor, Mark Seidenberg.
- After the Q&A, we’ll be treated to a guided tour of the Walt Disney Family Museum’s special Wish Upon a Star: The Art of Pinnochio exhibit.
- We’ll also be interviewing some of the amazing people responsible for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, such as: DIEGO LUNA (“Cassian”) RIZ AHMED (“Bodhi”) ALAN TUDYK (“K2SO”) and MORE!
Family Fun is Coming Your Way
Excited is an understatement….to be a part of this upcoming Disney event featuring the combined talent of Lucasfilm and Disney Junior. These Disney events are always so much fun! A special treat to be able to bask in all that pixie dust with my fellow blogging buddies and meet some incredible Hollywood talent in the process! Follow along with me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, with hashtags: #RogueOneEvent, #StarWarsRebelsEvent, #MickeyRacersEvent, #PinocchioEvent as I discover insider info on Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the upcoming in-home release of Pinnochio, and the new animated series Mickey and the Roadster Racers. This trip is going to be a ton of fun, and I want you right there with me!
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara Only $2.49 - 02/18/2018
- Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment Only $1.73 - 02/18/2018
- Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker pH Powered Lip Gloss Only $0.49 - 02/18/2018
- SoftSoap Liquid Hand Soap Only $1.23 - 02/18/2018
- Purell Healthy Soap Pump Only $1.65 - 02/18/2018
- Sunday Coupon Inserts February 18 - 02/18/2018
- Gerber Baby Food Pouches Only $0.72 - 02/17/2018
- Garnier Whole Blend Hair Care Only $0.75 - 02/17/2018
- Right Guard Best Dressed Deodorant Only $1.84 - 02/17/2018
- Always Liners, 60 ct Only $1.46 - 02/17/2018