Disclosure: Sponsored by Florida KidCare
Top 5 Back in School Checklist Ideas #IAMKidCare
A Back in school checklist is always useful and helps get all of your ducks in a row for the current school year. Notice I said, back IN school, not back to school. That’s because you still need to stay organized even after school starts. It not only gets you and your kids, on track but assures us everything is taken care of before it becomes an emergency freak out situation later.
Back in School Checklist to Keep You On Track
So the school year is upon you, and you think you’ve got everything squared away, but do you? What about bedtime? How often do the kids have their faces buried in their devices? These are the kinds of questions you can address with a back in school checklist.
If you haven’t gotten the kids back into their regular bedtime routine, now’s the time. The kiddos need the extra sleep of school bedtime hours to help them be their best while they’re learning.
Implement Device Limits
Just like bedtime, implement device time limits. It’s fine for the kids to enjoy their devices and game consoles, but they have to do homework, and they have to study. Device limits are key to ensure that they give it their best.
The School Supply List
You MUST have this list if you want to get that school shopping done the right way. I used my daughter’s school supply list to double check everything even after she was back in school to be sure that she was good to go.
Evaluate School Supplies
Which brings us to evaluate your child’s existing school supplies. Things in the classroom can change from when the teacher creates the school supply list to when the kids are back in school. Cross-reference your supply list with what your child needs and what would help them outside of the list itself.
Make Sure the Kids’ Healthcare is Squared Away
It’s important to make sure the kids’ healthcare is squared away as soon as possible when the kids are back in school. Between vaccinations and the possible accidents that come with so many kids being in one place, we have to make sure that our kiddos are protected in every way possible.
Quality Health and Dental Care with Florida KidCare
If you live in Florida, Florida KidCare should be at the top of your back in school checklist. As a mom whose daughter was on this plan from birth until she entered college, I can say without question that it is some of the best health and dental care you can ever find in Florida. In fact, Florida KidCare made my daughter’s problems with her sinuses, adenoids, tonsils, and appendicitis so much easier, and it was all covered! Peace of mind!
About Florida KidCare
Florida KidCare is a health and dental care service for Florida children. It’s designed to cover kids from birth to age 18 even if one or both parents are working. This service was put in place to help the 257,000 Florida children who go without health insurance, because of those 257,000, over 147,000 are eligible for free or discounted health insurance coverage through the program. In fact, about 2.5 million Florida children are currently enrolled in the program. And as of 2016 changes in the policy, many immigrant children who are lawful residents of the US are now eligible for insurance with no waiting period.
Florida KidCare has year-round enrollment, so it’s easy for parents to apply, and they only need to fill out one free form. After that, the program matches applicants with the right option based on their children’s ages, household size, and family income.
- Doctor Visits
- Hospital Stays
- Vision and Hearing
- Mental Health Services
Through this program, most families will qualify for a no-payment plan, and many other families will only pay between $15 to $20 a month for some of the best healthcare in Florida.
Florida KidCare Fast Facts
Here are some facts about Florida KidCare to help you further understand why Florida KidCare should be at the top of your back in school checklist.
- 2.5 Million Children Enrolled
- Top 5 Uninsured Counties in Florida: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Orange, and Hillsborough
- Children are Eligible Even if One or Both Parents are Working
- Legal Immigrant Children are Eligible Immediately
- Immigration Status will Never be Asked
- Year-Round Enrollment
- Full-Pay Options for Families Not Qualifying for Discounts
- You may be Able to Keep Your Pediatrician
- Most Families Pay Nothing or Only $15 to $20 a Month
- 90% of Parents Say Enrollment is Quick and Simple
- Dental, Hearing, Vision, and Preventative Care Included
Your Back in School Checklist Should Include Florida KidCare
If you live in Florida, Florida KidCare should be at the top of your back in school checklist. Whether you are low-income or not, Florida KidCare can be a huge help to your family. With quality healthcare that is subsidized for most, Florida KidCare is a great help to many families. I know because it was a huge help to mine! As we get closer, it becomes more and more hectic for us parents, so head over to the Florida KidCare website and apply today!
Apply now or learn more here!
- Avengers: Infinity War is out on Blu-Ray TODAY! #InfinityBluRay - 08/14/2018
- Bic Silky Touch Razors Only $0.35 Each!! - 08/14/2018
- Wow! Quaker Capn Crunch Cereals Only $0.50 Right Now! - 08/13/2018
- Five Ways to Raise Financially Literate Teens Now - 08/13/2018
- Mini Babybel Cheese & Crackers Multipacks For ONLY $0.60 Each! - 08/13/2018
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is Dancing Towards the Big Screen - 08/13/2018
- SWEET!! Grab Both Hellman’s Ketchup & Hellman’s Mayo FREE Right Now! GO GO GO! - 08/13/2018
- Get The Gillette G3 or G5 Razor For ONLY $0.99- Reg $6.99! - 08/12/2018
- Starting 8/12 Score Dial Hand Soap for ONLY $0.56!! - 08/12/2018
- Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Eyeshadow Moneymaker! - 08/12/2018