Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Flyte. However, all opinions are my own.
Traveling with Kids – Making it Fun with Flyte
Traveling with kids can be difficult. Sometimes, it can be an exercise in torture! As much fun as kids have when they finally get to wherever the family is going, they’re not known for their love of the PROCESS of getting there. Road trips are long, lines in the airport are even longer, and kids are an impatient lot. LOL. I found something that can make traveling with kids easier on them an on us. It’s called Flyte.
Take Flyte While Traveling with Kids
Flyte is a pretty amazing idea. It’s a 2-in-1 suitcase and scooter for children aged 2 to 8. This luggage is designed specifically to make travel fun for kids instead of miserable and boring. It comes in several super cute designs, and it’s even cost effective when you fly because it’s cabin sized! Your child can either pull it along or flip out the deck and scoot around for a fun travel experience. They make travel a joy for children, and by extension, for adults. Woohoo!
Their durable design means that the kids can take their luggage scooter on a trip after trip. That’s important to me, because I’ve tried other children’s luggage options in the past with my own daughter, and they didn’t hold up. That’s not the case with Flyte. Their scooter luggage features a cabin size for overhead stowing, a stable steering system for safety, a soft, bouncy surface to resist impact, and a lock in place deck that won’t snap open without warning.
For kids aged 2 to 4, this 18″ luggage scooter has a super cute monster face on the front that will please any child.
Polly the Panda, for kids aged 4 to 8, features an adorable panda face that is cute with a black and white button. This cute and cuddly piece of luggage is perfect for packing up the essentials and keeping things adorable.
This adorable 18″ piece features the smiling face of Betty (the one we got!) the nesting doll. She’s cleared out her smaller companions so the kiddos can put all of their gear inside. This is the one I got for my niece, and she absolutely loved it.
Traveling with Kids in Style
Traveling with kids just got a lot more fun with Flyte. With their super cute luggage, complete with fold out scooter deck, the kids can really feel like they’re on an adventure instead of an exercise in endless boredom when they travel. It’s the best way to make traveling with kids fun for road trips, plane rides, or just a day trip to grandma’s house. Check them out they make great Christmas presents. Use the discount code, good for one use per user: 1MW25R1B6FY1 on www.myzfincflyte.com.
- Check Out This Deal On GoodBelly Probiotics Drinks For Only $1 - 10/20/2018
- Wow!! Rimmel 100% Waterproof MascaraOnly $1.19 Thru 10/27 - 10/20/2018
- Colgate Max 6 oz or 2in1 Toothpaste Only $0.99!! - 10/20/2018
- WOOT! Barilla Ready Pasta Pouch Only $0.50 Each! - 10/19/2018
- Wow! Whole Fruit Organic Juice Tubes Only $0.98!! - 10/19/2018
- Nice Freebie On SkinnyPop Popcorn Right Now! - 10/19/2018
- Don’t Miss This!! Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Only $1(Reg $5)! - 10/18/2018
- Hurry! Lysol Dual Action Wipes, 35 ct Only $1.80! - 10/18/2018
- One A Day MultiVitamin, 160 ct ONLY $1.38! - 10/18/2018
- Schick Disposable Razor Packs Only $1.74! Reg $5.99!! - 10/17/2018