Disclosure: Sponsored post by Mirum.
Today I’m sharing a plant-based butter that’s made with oils like avocado and coconut. This smooth, buttery taste is made from vegan ingredients without artificial preservatives and flavors. Pure Blends plant-based butter is the perfect exchange for your current butter option. This new way to eat green surely takes you away from the regular thought of eating vegetables or leafy greens. Now you can eat green with every meal that you use butter with, such as this vegan grilled cheese with avocado and tomato.
Grilled cheese sandwiches take me back to childhood. This simple childhood treat can be switched up into a healthy and yummy adult version in no time. There’s nothing tastier than having two slices of vegan cheese alternative melted in between two slices of grilled to golden brown perfection vegan whole grain bread. Adding one slice of tomatoes and four slices of avocado really helped complete this delicious Vegan recipe. This is a fulfilling, healthy option for lunch on a busy workday at home. I love that it’s quick to make and healthier for you than other options I may grab when working from my home office. I’m going to tell you how you can enjoy this yummy Vegan grilled cheese with avocado and tomato sandwich today:
- 2 slices Vegan whole grain bread
- 1 Tbps Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 2 slices Vegan cheddar alternative
- 1 slice tomato
- 4 slices avocado
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Spread one slice of bread with 1 1/2 tsp of Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter.
- Place one slice of bread buttered side down on the preheated skillet. Top with one slice of Vegan cheddar alternative, tomatoes, avocado and finally the second slice of Vegan cheddar alternative on top of the avocado.
- Spread the other slice of bread with remaining 1 1/2 tsp of Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter and place this slice of bread on top of the sandwich with buttered side up.
- Cook until one side is golden brown. Flip the sandwich over and cook until the Vegan cheddar alternative is melted and your bread is the perfect golden brown color.
- Pure Blends prides itself on creating a plant-based butter option so that those who want to eat greener and healthier won’t have to sacrifice flavor. A portion of Pure Blends certified vegan products profits go towards other organizations who believe that eating green can have a positive impact on our world.
Learn more about the benefits of a plant-based diet at PureBlendsBrand.com. Be sure to get to Publix today for your $1.50 savings on Pure Blends. This offer is available in-store only via the coupon machine from 7/16 – 9-9.
Which Pure Blends plant-based butter would you try first; the coconut oil or avocado oil creamy deliciousness?
- Dolly Parton’s Christmas Stampede - 01/18/2019
- Sweet!! Schar Gluten Free Wafers Moneymaker - 01/18/2019
- Best Buy Open House Event 1/19 - 01/18/2019
- Captain Marvel Posters Just Released - 01/18/2019
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care Moneymaker This Week! - 01/17/2019
- Alka-Seltzer Plus Allergy FREE - 01/16/2019
- SWEET!! Forto Coffee Shot Moneymaker Right Now! - 01/16/2019
- Scott Comfort Plus Bath Tissue 12 Rolls Only $0.15 Per Roll!! Deal Starts 1/13! - 01/15/2019
- Crest Pro-Health or Complete Toothpaste FREE! - 01/15/2019
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes Only $1.05 Each!! Stock Up! - 01/14/2019